It's Time to Shave Off The Beard
Jun 4, 2007 at 5:39 PM Post #31 of 52
So where's the after pic?

Thinking about losing my so-called beard as well in time for the big wedding day in September... I've only had it for about two years but I've started to get real fond of it....

Throwing in a wildkept before-pic for fun!
img826201ie6.jpg

Nice to have a good father to "help" me.... (this might get withdrawn if he finds out about the pic
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Jun 4, 2007 at 5:46 PM Post #32 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by snejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So where's the after pic?

Thinking about losing my so-called beard as well in time for the big wedding day in September... I've only had it for about two years but I've started to get real fond of it....

Throwing in a wildkept before-pic for fun!
img826201ie6.jpg

Nice to have a good father to "help" me.... (this might get withdrawn if he finds out about the pic
smily_headphones1.gif
)

What on earth is going on in that pic?

Why is the guy pinching your nose with tongs?

Jun 4, 2007 at 5:47 PM Post #33 of 52
The other year I couldn't be bothered to shave for a month or two but I looked like a crazy fool;

beard1.jpg

beard.jpg

Jun 4, 2007 at 5:58 PM Post #34 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What on earth is going on in that pic?

Why is the guy pinching your nose with tongs?

Ehmmm... I'm smoking from a water pipe and he's using the coal tongs to pinch my nose just to make fun of me...

Jun 4, 2007 at 5:59 PM Post #35 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dork Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The other year I couldn't be bothered to shave for a month or two but I looked like a crazy fool;

If it was only the beard....
wink.gif

Jun 4, 2007 at 6:05 PM Post #36 of 52
Tell me about.

And my whole body is like a giant beard.

....ew I hear you all scream.

dk.jpg

Jun 4, 2007 at 6:11 PM Post #37 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by snejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ehmmm... I'm smoking from a water pipe and he's using the coal tongs to pinch my nose just to make fun of me...

Oh I see now.
icon10.gif
I though you were brushing your teeth or something ,

and to dork knight.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. my eyes.

Jun 4, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #39 of 52
You'll enhance your tattoos a bit if you use the hair clippers and just keep going.
wink.gif

I did that to my husband with no warning. I buzz his hair, and since his clippers don't take all the way from the root, there wasn't going to be an itchy ingrown hair issue, so I just told him I wasn't done yet and kept going on his shoulders, upper arms, and back. He said "Hey!" and I said "it'll grow back."

I didn't take ALL the hair so it has a natural look, and he doesn't quite have that rug going on, but do it for the tattooos, the tattoos!
evil_smiley.gif

And to the OP, this thread is worthless without pics!
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #40 of 52
I've had my back shaved previously, it was a very uncomfortable experience for a couple of weeks while it grew back.

Since then I won't let anyone shave/wax me.

Jun 4, 2007 at 6:55 PM Post #42 of 52
Me either. Hell, I won't even go in to get Allergy testing done because they shave your back; draw a grid; and then "test" your skin using various allergens. I can't get past the back shaving part. Nobody's touching my fur!!!
icon10.gif

Jun 4, 2007 at 7:08 PM Post #43 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nobody's touching my fur!!!
icon10.gif

Damn straight! Us bears need to stick together, you know. It was hard enough to find a woman who could TOLERATE the magic carpet let alone actually LIKE it and now that I have, it (and she) are going nowhere.

Oh, and by the way, mysteriously, I don't seem to have managed to get in any photos where I have a beard (always the photographer) so any pics would just be the "after" part. You can compare with the "Lemmy" pic I posted earlier.

Since you all seem so eager to see my beautiful face, I'll post one tonight.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back