It's Time to Shave Off The Beard
Jun 1, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #16 of 52
Well, come to think of it, I did decide to treat myself to a special "Birthday Beard" last year. Think I might have to continue the tradition.

524237473_e6b30ace86_o.jpg

Jun 1, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #17 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, come to think of it, I did decide to treat myself to a special "Birthday Beard" last year. Think I might have to continue the tradition.

524237473_e6b30ace86_o.jpg

You kinda look like your avatar, thats weird. Ever paint your face green and wear rs-1's after too much vodka ( I know I Have) ??

Jun 1, 2007 at 9:10 AM Post #20 of 52
In all seriouness how do you trim a beard.

I've got one now but it get's to the stage where it's annoying. Some patches grow more and get out of control, normally I just shave it all and let it grow back.

Jun 1, 2007 at 9:11 AM Post #21 of 52
In all seriouness how do you trim a beard ?

I've got one now but it get's to the stage where it's annoying. Some patches grow more and get out of control, normally I just shave it all and let it grow back.

Jun 1, 2007 at 1:19 PM Post #22 of 52

Jun 1, 2007 at 3:11 PM Post #25 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshatdot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Never move to Grados bud. Never. You would give new meaning to "woolly bass"
wink.gif

[EDIT] Why is it that mountain-man beards and mops always give me a good feeling? Save for the nastiest looking biker-gang members, there's just something extra friendly about a smiling bearded dude. Look how happy Josh is!

Jun 1, 2007 at 5:47 PM Post #26 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by splaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In all seriouness how do you trim a beard ?

For minor trims, such as my mustache or a patch that's out of control, I use barber sheers. For major trims, I have an electric hair trimmer. It's a cheap version of what they use for buzz cuts or shaving the back of your neck when you get your hair cut. The cheapest ones come with an adjustable comb that lets you trim the length from stubble to about 1 inch. You can also by hair cut kits that include the razor and multiple combs. The ones I've seen have combs up to 3 inches long. If you get a razor cut at the barber, this is what they're using. I works on beards just as well as the hair on top.

Jun 4, 2007 at 11:54 AM Post #28 of 52
FYI, that pic is not me
smily_headphones1.gif
I just google image searched 'beard' and that was the most hairy one I saw there

Jun 4, 2007 at 11:55 AM Post #29 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshatdot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FYI, that pic is not me
smily_headphones1.gif
I just google image searched 'beard' and that was the most hairy one I saw there

You've ruined the mystery, Josh. Ruined it. No pudding for you!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back