Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Dec 23, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #49 of 4,765
What is the firmware build number Audionewebi?,what changes will it bring, and can you update the firmware even if it is in Korean and can it easily be set in English provided the instructions on website?
Many thanks
I will update you guys as soon as I get home. Got the email and was too excited not to share the news.

Last day of work, last day of doing 16 hour shift. Almost there.....

Dec 24, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #50 of 4,765
The firmware is version 5.0. 
Original email

5.0.0.4 - 5.0.1.5 修改内容

1、“Lineout电平调整开关”改为实时生效;
2、循环模式设置实时生效;
3、自定义PMEQ添加到6个,并且每一个自定义PMEQ都可以重命名;
4、将PLAYLIST目录及里面的播放列表文件以及数据库设置为带隐藏属性的文件,隐藏属性文件不再被扫描到;
5、当无文件时调整“DSD增益补偿”会崩溃,现已改正;
6、某些数据损坏的DTS格式文件会被识别为WAV文件,现已改正;
7、某些数据损坏的APE格式文件播放时会崩溃,现已改正;
8、充电建议中有时会错误提示需要进行完整放电,现已改正;
9、支持CUE列表进行无缝播放,并且解决UNICODE格式的cue文件解析时崩溃的问题。

5.0.0.4 - 5.0.1.255 修改内容
1、调整快进快退速度
2、缩短按键长按等待时间
3、Setup窗口上下浏览时可能会闪屏,现已修改

Translation and my own commentaroy in bald

1, "Lineout level adjustment switch" with immediate effect; (Not sure what this means)
2, the circular pattern set with immediate effect; (Also not sure what it means)
3, custom PMEQ added to six, and each custom PMEQ can rename;
4, inside the PLAYLIST directory and playlist files and the database is set to file with the hidden attribute, the hidden attribute file is no longer to be scanned;
(We no longer need to use any app to get rid of hidden files, the player will simply ignore it)
5. Adjust "DSD gain compensation" will collapse when no document has been corrected; (Need to ask what this means)
6, some data corruption DTS format will be recognized as a WAV file, now corrected;
7, some data corruption APE format playback crash, has been corrected;
8, sometimes charging proposal needs to be a complete discharge error now corrected;
9, support CUE list seamless playback, and resolve when cue file format parsing UNICODE crash.

5.0.0.4 - 5.0.1.255 modifications
1, fast forward and rewind speed adjustment
2. Press the button to shorten the waiting time
3, Setup window up and down the splash screen when browsing may now modify

Too soon to comment on sonic changes but in terms of burnin I heard no change what so ever.
The key difference is now that I can have gapless for my flac files but DSD still got some more work to do.

The new firmware is only 3.6 MB. I will leave it to be released officially, if anyone wants it please let me know.

Dec 24, 2014 at 5:50 AM Post #53 of 4,765
Hey what kind of playlist does it support?

I need to look into this as I don't use playlist. Do you have any particular type in mind?
Is the firmware in Korean? If i have the menu in English after the update will it still be English or i have to do it manual.
Is the battery life improved?
Can you please PM the new firmware?
Thank you.
HF doesn't alow me to upload?

When did you purchase your unit?

Dec 24, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #56 of 4,765

The new firmware is only 3.6 MB. I will leave it to be released officially, if anyone wants it please let me know.

Yes please, do PM me on where to D/L it. I received the demo Paw today.

Actually hang in there I seem to have :-

F/W: 5.0.255.4-JP
H/W: 5.0
Loader version: 5.0.0.8
Boot version: 5.0.0.8

What's yours?

Dec 24, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #58 of 4,765
Anakchan can you please PM the new firmware?
Can't find it on the website only the old ones,thanks.
Actually I can't cos the demo player I received today already has the aforementioned firmwa're installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back