Interesting machine from Luxury n Precision
Apr 5, 2024 at 11:54 PM Post #3,931 of 3,967
I wish EA4 demo made it to Jaben, I feel the Singapore market is truly a high end iem market, with focus on great value compared to HK where they just like to spend money, not as critical as Singapore iemphile.

Apr 6, 2024 at 3:50 AM Post #3,933 of 3,967
I wish EA4 demo made it to Jaben, I feel the Singapore market is truly a high end iem market, with focus on great value compared to HK where they just like to spend money, not as critical as Singapore iemphile.
I don't think this is true (I'm not from HK or Singapore but from UK) the appreciation of music is universal, not territorial, some HK audiophiles may appreciate fine sounding music even more than some Singaporeans, and vice-versa, besides DAPs and IEMs are not status symbols like watches, cars and designer clothes, if you walk along the street listening to a high end DAP or IEM nobody is going to look at what model it is, but at your watch or clothes yes, so it's good that HKrs spend a lot on DAPs and IEMs as it gives more money to R&D to work on even better equipment and everybody benefits from this, thank you HKrs for investing in the audiophile market.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024 at 12:11 AM Post #3,934 of 3,967
Musicteck's information :
While at Shanghai Headphone Expo, LP received many valuable feedback and suggestions on how to improve E7's user interface and operating system. To ensure the best possible experience, LP has beenimplementing these improvements. This means the E7 you receive will have the latest firmware and the newest features. LP is expecting to ship the first batch of E7s to international dealers around April 16-17.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2024 at 3:53 PM Post #3,935 of 3,967
Dreams come true sometimes! 😍

LP P6Pro Ti99

IMG_0126.jpeg

Apr 8, 2024 at 6:53 PM Post #3,938 of 3,967
It's a special DAP for sure. Ignoring its lack of gapless playback, and and no search function, it is very special DAP. I use it the same way I use a cassette player, I organize my files for east accessing and only keep very special albums on it.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:38 PM Post #3,942 of 3,967
Have any more E7 impressions surfaced yet?

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:41 PM Post #3,943 of 3,967
Apr 18, 2024 at 6:50 PM Post #3,944 of 3,967
I've had the pleasure of experiencing the P6 Pro and have written a belated review here with thanks to @Damz87 and the Australian Head-Fi Tour.

There was an infuriating experiencing of getting my music library and SD card to play nice with the P6P but that rage seemed to melt away when listening to the thing. It is an absolute pleasure sonically despite its various quirks and I hope to own one (or an E7) one day.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:40 PM Post #3,945 of 3,967
I've had the pleasure of experiencing the P6 Pro and have written a belated review here with thanks to @Damz87 and the Australian Head-Fi Tour.

There was an infuriating experiencing of getting my music library and SD card to play nice with the P6P but that rage seemed to melt away when listening to the thing. It is an absolute pleasure sonically despite its various quirks and I hope to own one (or an E7) one day.
Yeah... the P6P is not for the faint hearted. But once you get the hang of the UI, it is rewarding. The E7 and the R2R players that will come after it will have a more updated UI as can be seen with the UX of the E7. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back