IMR - R1 Thread
Apr 21, 2018 at 4:15 AM Post #426 of 3,190
It seems pretty obvious IMR is a continuation of Trinity Audio (same location and a very similar product) and it also seems pretty obvious that Trinity has ceased production, owing people money.
Have you been to the location? How do you know that's where they carry put their business? How is it obvious IMR is a continuation of Trinity?
Or have you read other peoples opinion that it's the same premises, which from what i gather is from someone looking at the Companies House records at both companies registered address. Now it is just that, a registered address. Many, many companies register their offices at business centres or their accountants address.
Unless you've been to the premises and seen that there is a business trading as IMR in the location that used to be Trinity then this is all speculation and Chinese whispers.

Now I agree we should get back on topic and discuss the product.

Apr 21, 2018 at 4:31 AM Post #429 of 3,190
Two IEM companies from the same registered address or have the same accountant. Massive coincidence, but nyway, you are right. I'm not going to purchase the IMR R1 anymore, so after this post, I'll unsubscribe. The trouble is, I always get notified of replies even to an unsubscribed thread.
Have you brought from Trinity, are you waiting on some IEMs?

Apr 21, 2018 at 6:19 AM Post #431 of 3,190
Er. That was the point i was making. Darren Cotter was talking about trinity. I already said THIS thread is about IMR.
The last post i was waiting on a response and then say why are you leaving a thread which has nothing to do with Trinity...because if he was waiting for product from them then why was he in this thread in the first place.

Maybe my comment was too vague

Apr 21, 2018 at 7:14 PM Post #433 of 3,190
I was wondering, if you can use the filters from the Trinity IEMs.
What's their signature? Is it possible to buy just the filters?

Apr 21, 2018 at 8:12 PM Post #434 of 3,190
Don't try and order from Trinity

Apr 22, 2018 at 3:49 PM Post #435 of 3,190

Vyrus v2, Master and Icarus III are compatible with R1 but for me only gold damped and blue sounds good, their sound is similar to blue filters but with better bass response and more details.
I've asked to penon audio if they sell the filters separately and they said "No" is a shame because I lost my blue filters haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back