Ibasso DX80
Jul 16, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #1,141 of 1,208

Just to elaborate a little, on the above, this is the exact DX80 battery, according to iBassos website:

www.ibasso.com/cp_xq_dy.php?id=304#page7

Warranty-voiding notwithstanding, it'd be easy to swap the battery without soldering, just as long as the DAP casework is easy to disassemble.

Does anyone know where can i purchase this battery for replacement?. My dx80 battery last only 3 hours the most right now. It is under warranty still but i purchased from Korea, and it is a bit tough to get service due to lack of warranty card, and box. So i thought that it would be better for me to replace the battery by myself. If anyone know please leave a comment for me . thank you.

Jul 16, 2016 at 9:19 PM Post #1,143 of 1,208
http://www.head-fi.org/t/777010/ibasso-dx80/750
battery on this page.

Does anyone know where can i purchase this battery to replace battery for my DX80?. i've been using DX80 for like 5 months now. and the battery life on this cuts down to almost to the half. i can only play for about 3 hours the most i believe. Some people might say that just send the product to get service. But, i purchased DX80 in Korea, and i left warranty card and box at home. so it is a bit difficult to get a service. If anyone know where can i purchase this battery leave a comment for me. and i will try to post the review of me changing the battery for my dx80 as well.

*Sorry if my grammar does not makes sense in some way. I'm an international student so please understand :) thank you.

Aug 3, 2016 at 9:50 PM Post #1,145 of 1,208
Hi guys,
Well, I bought the dx80 today, I also own the dx50, with a new sd card sandisk 64gb ultra XC. The card is readed by the computer, but the dx80 doesn't show any files or scan the card. I tried fat32 and exfat format, the card was formated many times, and the mac os show me the files on the card. I don't know what's wrong. Can anybody help me please?
I installed the last firmware, but nothing changed :frowning2:
Best Regards From Chile

Aug 3, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #1,151 of 1,208
The card is good, I play the files on my computer and works fine, I guess it may be a compatibility problem with the technology of the card and the slot. I gonna try something I get back.

I have 2 128gb cards one is exfat and the other is fat32 and have no issues. Do you have the card inserted correctly? And you are doing the scan both cards in the settings menu? Just checking all avenues to help you out.

Aug 3, 2016 at 10:36 PM Post #1,152 of 1,208
I have 2 128gb cards one is exfat and the other is fat32 and have no issues. Do you have the card inserted correctly? And you are doing the scan both cards in the settings menu? Just checking all avenues to help you out.

Yes, I check if the card was inserted correctly and scan de library for both cards. I'm doing a low level format of the card, I posting the results in a moment
Thanks

Aug 4, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #1,154 of 1,208
  So low level format was the answer. The card did have a bad format, so now it works smoothly.

I am glad you got this worked out. Sometimes there is data from the factory that can not be seen and the formatting like you did will solve the problem.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Aug 7, 2016 at 11:25 PM Post #1,155 of 1,208
Need help. My DX90 "disappeared" from my home. So looking for replacement. Question I have: Seems DX100 supports spotify for offline playing. Can I also download the spotify on the DX80 for offline listening?

Tks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back