iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Jul 28, 2016 at 5:14 AM Post #13,396 of 13,503
I am selling my mint condition DX100. It comes in the original box with all the original accessories. I am also throwing in a free 1-foot Norne Audio SIlvergarde "S" pure OCC silver line-out cable with rhodium plated pins. 

I am selling it mainly my wife ordered me too. Also my traveling days are done. So i don't need anymore, as i am also selling all my headphones under orders. Listing is below. Please PM if interested.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/815639/fs-ibasso-dx100-in-mint-condition-free-1-foot-norne-audio-silvergarde-s-pure-occ-silver-line-out-cable-with-rhodium-plated-pins

Aug 8, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #13,397 of 13,503
Hey everyone , i got a problem with my ibasso. 2 days ago my wife took it on a trip. While listenin the white triangle incasing a orange exclamation sign ; with the android bot appeard.After it wouldn't turn on.The pc recognizes it , but can't read the hard drive. Mailed ibasso and told me to try to resoft... Does anyone has a link with step by step tutorial on how to do that? Found to versions ... but idk how to do that.Did knew... , i upraded it once... but cant remember how :). Thank you.

Aug 8, 2016 at 1:33 AM Post #13,398 of 13,503
I did the upgrade, was succesfull... one time it started rebooting and instaling and shut down.Sayed rebooting.After Reboot the followin image keeps appearing refusing to go further with the instalation.
The triangle is white, exclamation point orange.... the droid is green.

Please someone who knows better help me.

Aug 8, 2016 at 1:20 PM Post #13,399 of 13,503
  I did the upgrade, was succesfull... one time it started rebooting and instaling and shut down.Sayed rebooting.After Reboot the followin image keeps appearing refusing to go further with the instalation.
The triangle is white, exclamation point orange.... the droid is green.

Please someone who knows better help me.

Our service department has sent you a batch tool to try and fix this problem.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Aug 17, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #13,401 of 13,503
I recently received r10 and after opening the package and I immediately charging it , from there show charging indicator .
but after about 5 minutes , such a system does not respond . I unplug and plug of power also does not respond . I try to connect to a computer , there is still no response even though I 've hit reset and volume up .
anyone can help me?
I tried to remove the battery but it is difficult to take off the rear

Aug 17, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #13,402 of 13,503
  I recently received r10 and after opening the package and I immediately charging it , from there show charging indicator .
but after about 5 minutes , such a system does not respond . I unplug and plug of power also does not respond . I try to connect to a computer , there is still no response even though I 've hit reset and volume up .
anyone can help me?
I tried to remove the battery but it is difficult to take off the rear

Maybe you just need to let it charge longer. I have had batteries that took up to an hour to wake up when they have been run down. Or maybe the battery isn't good. What were you told when you purchased it? I would like to hear an R10 some day but doubt that I will. My DX100 still sounds excellent and is one of the best daps if not the best I own for sound. 

Aug 17, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #13,403 of 13,503

Maybe you just need to let it charge longer. I have had batteries that took up to an hour to wake up when they have been run down. Or maybe the battery isn't good. What were you told when you purchased it? I would like to hear an R10 some day but doubt that I will. My DX100 still sounds excellent and is one of the best daps if not the best I own for sound. 

I had filled up approximately one and a half hours but still can not light up . just feel the heat from the battery side so I release it feared shorting the components inside
I was curious about the condition of the battery and want to take it off but should find a way

i just got from my friend
dx100 sounds more flat than r10 and it became boring as hell in my ears so i choose r10

Aug 18, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #13,404 of 13,503
Did you check your charger ? Because on mine, near the jack, one wire was cut.
And when you perform a reset + volume up and plug in your usb cord, do you see a unknown device in your system manager ?

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #13,405 of 13,503
  Did you check your charger ? Because on mine, near the jack, one wire was cut.
And when you perform a reset + volume up and plug in your usb cord, do you see a unknown device in your system manager ?

i have 2 charger and both in normal working condition
nope, there is no notification sound in pc and i looking for system manager also nothing there

Aug 19, 2016 at 3:50 AM Post #13,406 of 13,503
Maybe you have to open it for check the battery and the components.
You have a tutorial here

Aug 31, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #13,408 of 13,503
Ok figured it out.
Connect OTG cable (u SDcard at one end u USB connector attached to dx100
Boot
Use file explorer and open udisc folder. OTG music files show up.
Click on music file
Open as audio
Plays automatically in ibasso's player

Brilliant. A massive increase in storage. Tried it with 64gb msd card no reason why it won't work with 128 I guess.

Sep 3, 2016 at 11:38 PM Post #13,409 of 13,503
i have r10,maybe any problem same here
after all this time I did not check because I expect the battery to be empty , I tried to fill it back and correct according to my guess that I can turn on.
the funny thing is , the system will be crashed up if I charging it long time and finally I tried charging it in the condition of the battery below 1 % .

I change the firmware to russian version through recovery mode and successfully and there are funny things again that when I copy songs into it , the system collide again . I insert micro sd and legible songs from there . I tried to play it but no song out of the phone out ( 3.5 and 6.3 ) and line out . I do not have an amplifier so it can not try to coax and optical out

any suggestion?

Oct 19, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #13,410 of 13,503
Hello DX100 owners out there, long time no posts over here
rolleyes.gif

Recently I bought the new iBasso IT03 ($259) and after the advised 150 hrs of burn-in I also checked the synergy with the DX100...

I don't know if they tuned it with this ''oldie'' at the iBasso headquarters, but it really sounds amazing imo
ksc75smile.gif

For anybody who's interested, reviews are already out there as well: http://www.head-fi.org/products/ibasso-it03

Cheers and happy listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back