I can't wink..
Apr 14, 2008 at 10:14 AM Post #2 of 33
It's easier for me to wink with my right eye than my left.

But hm.... how did you go about finding out you can't wink? Do both eyes kind of close when you try to only close one? Kind of something that we might not normally think about, yet something I'd guess most people would assume anyone else could do.

I can't whistle if it's any consolation
biggrin.gif
. Spent alot of time trying in the past.

Apr 14, 2008 at 10:44 AM Post #5 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by LostOne.TR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's easier for me to wink with my right eye than my left.

But hm.... how did you go about finding out you can't wink? Do both eyes kind of close when you try to only close one? Kind of something that we might not normally think about, yet something I'd guess most people would assume anyone else could do.

I can't whistle if it's any consolation
biggrin.gif
Spent alot of time trying in the past.

Yeah, exactly. I just can't blink each eye individually. I think nature didn't mean for us to do this, so I'm not a freak
smily_headphones1.gif

You can learn to whistle. I always wanted to "cowboy whistle," you know the loud, no-hands whistle. I kept trying and I finally got it.

Apr 14, 2008 at 10:54 AM Post #6 of 33
Oops. Might have typed that too quick without thinking.
biggrin.gif

When I try to wink or close my left eye slowly, my right eye starts to close a little bit (but not completely). When I try to wink/close my right eye slowly, my left eye is pretty much unaffected. Don't know why one side is easier than the other. Kees makes a great point though
wink.gif

Apr 14, 2008 at 11:35 AM Post #9 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i can wink

but i cant do the one eye brow up like the rock!

I can wink with either eye, and I can also raise my left eyebrow. I can also wiggle my ears.
wink.gif

Apr 14, 2008 at 12:09 PM Post #10 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerguy0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can wink with either eye, and I can also raise my left eyebrow. I can also wiggle my ears.
wink.gif

I can wink with either eyes, I can raise either eyebrow, I can wiggle my ears and wiggle my nostrils.

Apr 14, 2008 at 12:59 PM Post #11 of 33
I can wink with either eye, raise either eyebrow (right one is better though), flare my nostrils, wiggle my chin muscles without moving my jaw, wiggle my scalp, cross my eyes and wiggle either ear - both or one at a time. Oh yea, and I can fold/roll my tongue, but that's some basic stuff.
wink.gif

I can do other things too.
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back