How do you support your Headphone Habit?
Jul 23, 2001 at 6:26 PM Post #16 of 27
I work a lot too. Last week I worked 60 hours combined from my 2 jobs, one at a supermarket, the other at a pizza shop. Those wooden Grados better be worth it
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 23, 2001 at 9:24 PM Post #17 of 27
I'm a poor college student too, rapidly becoming poorer thanks to a bank entrusting me with a $10,000 credit limit, which is more than my yearly income. This has since been raised to $11,000 this year, I think it had something to do with me becoming a preferred customer at Tweeter
smily_headphones1.gif
this past year after a few impulse buys. I thought I was making a lot of money this summer, but I think I'm just hoping to break even when it ends.

ai0tron, it sounds like you need to find a bank that offers overdraft protection on your checking account, I have $300 of overdraft protection, which means I could never bounce a check unless it was over $300 more than I ahd in my account, and you just pay it back like it was a credit card, sort of.

Jul 23, 2001 at 10:22 PM Post #18 of 27
Well, I tried to sell my body. Unfortunately, the best offer I got was $7.38....

...and that was for the component chemicals.

Jul 24, 2001 at 12:39 AM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

MessierObject said...

Well, I tried to sell my body. Unfortunately, the best offer I got was $7.38....

Quote:

jude said...

At least you got an offer. I got laughed at. By my wife.
wink.gif

You guys just need to be organized. I can act as your pim... err, manager... oh wait, that wasn't what you guys were talking about?
redface.gif
wink.gif

Jul 24, 2001 at 2:50 AM Post #21 of 27
I hire a bunch of guys at $15 / Hr and make $10/per from each,breaks down to about $400 per day-capitalism at work , eveybody is happy

But that is during the good times ,there have been those BAD times where I had to actually work as opposed to baby sit

I HATE that

*never post after being in the sun all day and drinking a 12 pack*

Jul 24, 2001 at 3:09 AM Post #22 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by rickcr42
Gotta feed that,not kill it !

Take them under your wing Joe , they will be loyal 'til death

They always come back to those who give/get respect man

Rickster [/B]

How true. I had a teacher who was just like that, a really nice guy. He didn't bother with the jerky idiots; he knew(knows?) that they would never pay attention in class, but he recognized who just needed some help. He was also the only science teacher I've ever had who played with sodium in front of the class, passed a (sealed!) bottle of mercury around the class, did a whole bunch of liquid nitrogen experiments, created 10" colored flames with alcohol and metallic salts (cu/strontium/etc).

Jul 24, 2001 at 5:36 PM Post #25 of 27
eric343: u just described my 7th grade science teacher! Mr. Graba.....probably different peeps, but....who knows....

Jul 24, 2001 at 6:21 PM Post #26 of 27
The only reason that I can afford to buy all of my headphone equipment is... because at the moment, I'm single
biggrin.gif

The opposite sex is good for many things (hehehe)... but, one of those ISN'T looking after my bank account
frown.gif

Aah... what a pleasure
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back