High-End Earbuds (VE, Blox, SHOZY etc) and Earbud Gear Discussion & Impressions Thread
Nov 4, 2014 at 7:45 AM Post #346 of 1,031
I'm also looking for headphones with mic that will work with iPhone 4s. I don't want to buy the apple ones. So the BEB 328RM have a discount of 5$ if you mention head-fi ? Where?

Just email the company directly.

Nov 4, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #347 of 1,031
  @aaDee: I had both Mrice E100 & Edifier H185, and here are some impressions: E100 is better in overall sound quality with deeper bass and little higher amount of bass. H185's bass is fast, tight type and not extended to sub-bass like E100. Sound sign of H185 is bright, light, thin (similar to Tingo but brighter) and E100 is warmer, thicker and more extension. But generally, sound quality of H185 is close to E100, about 80%.  
For the price of 6.5$ I bought, Edifier H185 is super valuable.   

thanks @Tarnum for the comparison. I have ordered Edifier H180 for around $9. Few reviews say that H180 is better than H185 and higher models.

Nov 4, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #348 of 1,031
Hey guys how warm is the blox be3? I am looking for a cheap, good earbud that can do all genres well and people have said the BE3 bass is insanely good for a bud. The M760 is good enough for me for all genres except for hip hop and rap due to its rather slightly neutral/bass light tuning, so I am looking for an all in one solution. Is the BE3 the bassiest of the blox and high end buds? 

Nov 6, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #349 of 1,031
Hi,

Sorry for my English…

Currently I'm owning a pair of Yuin PK3 and I’m quite happy with them paired with my Sansa Clip Zip, but I miss some bass (even with the equalizer set in V shape as this is the kind of sound I like) and I would like to know which earbuds would you recommend me to improve them in that area without losing nice highs.

These tips should help your recommendations:
  1. I (mostly) only listen dance music (mainly trance and hardcore from time to time) and some synthpop and euro pop but less often.
  2. I love the sound of the Beyerdynamic DT 770 (80 ohm) I use at home. Great bass and nice highs.
  3. I don’t like the sound of Sennheiser MX471 I also have. I found the bass similar to PK3, but MX471 has too prominent mids and rolled off highs for my taste.
  4. This is the equalizing I'm using right now with my Clip Zip+Yuin PK3 combo:

Thanks

Nov 6, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #351 of 1,031
Ugh. I think I am giving up on Dasetn now. 40 days since my order of 1 pair of the MC5, He finally responded to a support email from the website 4 days ago asking for my order number but has not said anything since. I've been emailing about it every day. I opened a paypal dispute about it 3 days ago, and no response in there. There's still 4 days left in the dispute until I can escalate it to a claim but I think it will have to come to that. Also, none of my emails have been responded to until I sent one asking for a refund. 
40+ days... this is ridiculous.

Nov 6, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #353 of 1,031
  Ugh. I think I am giving up on Dasetn now. 40 days since my order of 1 pair of the MC5, He finally responded to a support email from the website 4 days ago asking for my order number but has not said anything since. I've been emailing about it every day. I opened a paypal dispute about it 3 days ago, and no response in there. There's still 4 days left in the dispute until I can escalate it to a claim but I think it will have to come to that. Also, none of my emails have been responded to until I sent one asking for a refund. 
40+ days... this is ridiculous.

I'm never ordering from Dasetn again because of the same issue.  I will enjoy my Dasetn DIY PK3 and MC5 though.  I like how they both sound.  Just bummed I never got to try the M760.

Nov 6, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #354 of 1,031
Dasetn never responded to any of my e-mails for information. However, all my earbuds made it to me.

I don't think Dasetn understands the importance of customer relations. Too bad because they have good stuff, but their responsiveness to e-mails is horrible.

I hope they come to understand the importance of this or it won't be long before no one orders from them and e-bay bans them from doing business on their site.

Nov 6, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #355 of 1,031
  Dasetn never responded to any of my e-mails for information. However, all my earbuds made it to me.

I don't think Dasetn understands the importance of customer relations. Too bad because they have good stuff, but their responsiveness to e-mails is horrible.

I hope they come to understand the importance of this or it won't be long before no one orders from them and e-bay bans them from doing business on their site.

Only explanation might be that his English is just no good and has a hard time understanding the questions, let alone answer them. In which case applies to a lot of China-based websites like AliExpress etc. Not saying their not replying is acceptable, just that that might be the foremost reason why they did not reply but still do the rest.

Nov 7, 2014 at 1:08 AM Post #356 of 1,031
My e-mails were not that difficult to understand. A greeting, then a request for a tracking number. Everything did make it's way to me though. But the unresponsiveness is a common theme. These days, translators are widely available. Although the translation is awkward, and sometimes comedic, the meaning does get through. Not being able to understand English is not a reason. There are a few head-fiers who are not native English speakers - and they are not shy about saying so - yet their message does come across clearly.

I've been satisfied with all of Dasetn's product - just the lack of response for a tracking number (when one exists - it's been on all the packages) is a bit disconcerting. I certainly do understand others frustration -especially when they receive no product after over a month.

Nov 7, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #358 of 1,031
Dasetn has just given me a refund finally for the MC5. I think I will put it toward those blox be's that everyone loves.

edit: aaand they're out of stock... just my luck. They were available only a few days ago too... Really wish that the MC5's had just come...

Nov 7, 2014 at 4:09 AM Post #359 of 1,031
Can anyone compare the BB 328RM with Edifier H180P or just the BB 328R with Edifier H180 . I want an earbud with a mic for my iphone with good sound quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back