High-End Earbuds (VE, Blox, SHOZY etc) and Earbud Gear Discussion & Impressions Thread
Nov 2, 2014 at 12:05 AM Post #331 of 1,031

Post edited with ES10 and TG-38s impressions both still coupled with my E10K of course :wink: and my actual top earbuds line-up.
Cheers'

Thanks for the comparisons mate!
Enjoyed reading it 
beerchug.gif

Nov 2, 2014 at 2:36 AM Post #332 of 1,031
How long did it take your Orders from dasetn to arrive? I have ordered to the united states and it has been 32 days total since my order was placed. The only message i recieved from him was 18 days ago about the chinese national day holiday and i cannot get a hold of him to know about my order anymore... the national day holiday is only supposed to be 3 days longer of waiting...

I placed an order for 2 earphones on August 26 and never received my shipment.  Email submitted on their website a few weeks ago never replied to.  Paypal will not refund money.  Had ordered twice previously.  First order was no problem.  Second order was missing one item and only resolved after contacting member Richard Ray directly on head-fi.  This is my last transaction with dasetn.

Nov 2, 2014 at 2:45 AM Post #333 of 1,031

1. Tingo TG-38s : You can feel that TG-38s sound part is very technical and analytic, probably the most of all my earbuds. I guess this is partially due to a bit too much exaggerated and sibilant highs (the real known and weak point of these earbuds which has been so criticized. Highs can sound very annoying in some tracks due to this.

Cheers'
wink_face.gif

Sorry, but "very technical and analytic" and "too much exaggerated and sibilant highs" do not go hand in hand.  Technical and analytic means very flat frequency response or even a reference type sound signature with the possible downside of sounding "sterile" or "clinical."

Nov 2, 2014 at 3:32 AM Post #335 of 1,031

Sorry, but "very technical and analytic" and "too much exaggerated and sibilant highs" do not go hand in hand.  Technical and analytic means very flat frequency response or even a reference type sound signature with the possible downside of sounding "sterile" or "clinical."

Sorry, my english is limited, but you are right, those words wasn't really a good choice :) I go edit my review.
Cheers'

Nov 2, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #338 of 1,031
I just think it is so funny and strange how we all hear earbuds differently. I very much disliked the Tingo TG-38s, yet really enjoy the Awei ES10.

Out of all the earbuds I've tried, my current rankings are:

Blox BE3 > Dasetn MC5 > Blue Ever Blue 328R > Awei ES10 > Dasetn PK3 DIY > Tingo TG-38s > Dasetn PK2 DIY > Dasetn AP8 DIY

Nov 3, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #339 of 1,031
I just think it is so funny and strange how we all hear earbuds differently. I very much disliked the Tingo TG-38s, yet really enjoy the Awei ES10.

Out of all the earbuds I've tried, my current rankings are:

Blox BE3 > Dasetn MC5 > Blue Ever Blue 328R > Awei ES10 > Dasetn PK3 DIY > Tingo TG-38s > Dasetn PK2 DIY > Dasetn AP8 DIY

What about the Dasetn M760? 

Nov 3, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #340 of 1,031
What about the Dasetn M760? 

I ordered a pair, but did not received it from Dasetn. They never replied about the missing order, so I had PayPal reverse the charge.

A real bummer because I really wanted to hear what they sounded like.

Nov 4, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #341 of 1,031
@aaDee: I had both Mrice E100 & Edifier H185, and here are some impressions: E100 is better in overall sound quality with deeper bass and little higher amount of bass. H185's bass is fast, tight type and not extended to sub-bass like E100. Sound sign of H185 is bright, light, thin (similar to Tingo but brighter) and E100 is warmer, thicker and more extension. But generally, sound quality of H185 is close to E100, about 80%.  
For the price of 6.5$ I bought, Edifier H185 is super valuable.   

Nov 4, 2014 at 4:14 AM Post #342 of 1,031
  @aaDee: I had both Mrice E100 & Edifier H185, and here are some impressions: E100 is better in overall sound quality with deeper bass and little higher amount of bass. H185's bass is fast, tight type and not extended to sub-bass like E100. Sound sign of H185 is bright, light, thin (similar to Tingo but brighter) and E100 is warmer, thicker and more extension. But generally, sound quality of H185 is close to E100, about 80%.  
For the price of 6.5$ I bought, Edifier H185 is super valuable.   

thanks @Tarnum for the comparison. I have ordered Edifier H180 for around $9. Few reviews say that H180 is better than H185 and higher models.

Nov 4, 2014 at 7:27 AM Post #345 of 1,031

Those look promising.  I am really looking for a good earbud with a mic.  This would be cheaper than the BEB 328RM that is $33 (Minus $5 if you mention Head-fi).

So the VJJC earbud would be less expensive, though it does remind me a lot of the Dasetn AP8, which is awful sounding earbud.

I'm also looking for headphones with mic that will work with iPhone 4s. I don't want to buy the apple ones. So the BEB 328RM have a discount of 5$ if you mention head-fi ? Where?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back