Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Mar 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM Post #184 of 5,187
Quote:

Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid

@yuceka

Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?

What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~  

Mar 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #185 of 5,187
Someone's a big breasted girl with a lot of make up!

No but seriously, I don't know for a fact if you are actually from Finland but if you are then you've much to learn about American girls.

Quote:
What's with all the hate, people directly assume that girls with big breasts and strong make-up are idiots. Do you HONESTLY feel it necessary to say negative things about people you don't even know on the internet? Just saying that isn't very nice and only contributes towards negative atmosphere, no need to be hatin' on people, love~ 

Mar 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #187 of 5,187

Quote:
A bit aseptic...I bet she would rather die than going to the loo in a forest...

Yeah but she doesn't go to the loo. j/k
biggrin.gif
  The photoshop job on her hair is what bugs me the most.  I'm not sure why someone got the idea that untextured hair blob was the way to go. 

Mar 9, 2011 at 10:54 PM Post #189 of 5,187

Quote:
Wearing headphones over hair is really stupid making many of the pictures totally false. Also wonder why half of the people here act like who never saw tits...

I'm a virgin, (and 25 years old damn!) so NO I haven't (not "live" anyway)
Anyway, here's one I took:

Mar 9, 2011 at 11:23 PM Post #190 of 5,187
Good Lord, what are they? Two tea pots attached to a head band? 

Quote:

I'm a virgin, (and 25 years old damn!) so NO I haven't (not "live" anyway)
Anyway, here's one I took:

Mar 9, 2011 at 11:55 PM Post #192 of 5,187
what are those ????

Mar 10, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #193 of 5,187

Quote:
Good Lord, what are they? Two tea pots attached to a head band? 

They are actually miniaturized turbine engines for a personal flying machine. They just took the propellers off while indoors for safety reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back