Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Feb 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #168 of 5,187
Hey... wanna cool it a little?... the pictures with female parts being the dominant center of interest is like half of the pictures, soooo can we drop the lust/boob/sexy pictures? I mean, after all there are 13 year olds lurking these forums. Gotta be respectful to everyone.
Anyways, I looked through the last thread and I just found this picture funny so I wanted to repost

Mar 7, 2011 at 8:03 AM Post #169 of 5,187
Lykke Li
295899634256973326625539.jpg

Mar 9, 2011 at 1:20 AM Post #174 of 5,187
I thought the title said : No nudity and although they aren't really nude, the thread has turned into something else again :frowning2: Don't mean to be the moral police but I think we should be more concerned about headphones than objectifying women 

Mar 9, 2011 at 1:55 AM Post #176 of 5,187

Quote:
I thought the title said : No nudity and although they aren't really nude, the thread has turned into something else again :frowning2: Don't mean to be the moral police but I think we should be more concerned about headphones than objectifying women 

If women, who happen to be beautiful, wish to wear headphones, who are we to stop them? Will you feel better if people posted pictures of unattractive women wearing headphones? As long as this thread is PG-13, I don't see the problem.

Mar 9, 2011 at 2:09 AM Post #177 of 5,187

Quote:
dunno if this was posted or if it was worth it lol, but hello kitty headphones still count as headphones hehe

Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid

@yuceka

Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?

Mar 9, 2011 at 7:51 AM Post #180 of 5,187
A bit aseptic...I bet she would rather die than going to the loo in a forest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back