Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Jan 19, 2011 at 4:39 PM Post #137 of 5,187
Jan 19, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #138 of 5,187

can't see it.. 

Quote:
greatdane - is that melody gardot in that photo? 

also.. ill join the club of what i believe is the 2nd person to put  a photo of themselves up...

here is a photo of me wearing my sennheiser OMX 980's.   you can see the cord if you look closely

Jan 20, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #143 of 5,187
Jan 20, 2011 at 1:23 PM Post #145 of 5,187
Head-Fi.org has got to be the most massive time-sink of a website ever conceived by the mind of man. To think how many precious minutes I have just spent looking at, well... relatively non-informative posts that gave me no hint as to what my next DAC purchase should be.  I blame what I am about to do on peer pressure, and am already ashamed in advance that this will show up in the "all posts" portion of my profile.

As my mother used to admonish me as a child, "Share your toys with others."

Jan 20, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #146 of 5,187
Head-Fi.org has got to be the most massive time-sink of a website ever conceived by the mind of man. To think how many precious minutes I have just spent looking at, well... relatively non-informative posts that gave me no hint as to what my next DAC purchase should be.  I blame what I am about to do on peer pressure, and am already ashamed in advance that this will show up in the "all posts" portion of my profile.

It looks like they're going to break.

Jan 20, 2011 at 1:48 PM Post #147 of 5,187

Jan 20, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #148 of 5,187

Quote:
Quote:
I think these cups are fake fellas.

Just a guess

And that would matter... why?

For archeological purposes, future scientists will dig up some fuzzy kitty headphones and a pair of...

edit: wow, that was an embarrassing yet appropriate typo on scientists...

Jan 20, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #150 of 5,187

Quote:
Quote:

It looks like they're going to break.

They can come over anytime to stretch my headphones.

tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back