HeadphoneAddict in a serious accident
Dec 27, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #31 of 47
Still in hospital till around Jan 6th. Struggling with reduced upper body strength and low oxygen levels from pre-accident, compounded by the broken ribs reducing my mobility, that's hampering me recovery from the broken legs. Whether to go to the bathroom or not has now become a major life decision.

I am glad your spirits are up! Think of that bathroom decision as if you are camping and it is 4AM and you have to go....

We are all relieved you are still with us!

Dec 27, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #32 of 47
Best wishes Larry!  I still have those Nuforce NE-7Ms you caused me to get years ago.

Dec 28, 2014 at 3:13 PM Post #33 of 47
I hope you and daughter heals fast, glad the your angel was watching could had been worst. Will chant for you and your daughter's continued healing.

Jan 12, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #37 of 47
Had another surgery Friday, home and recovering now.  Mckenna and I appreciate your well wishes. We still have a long road to recovery, and continued prayers are welcome....

Jan 13, 2015 at 12:51 AM Post #38 of 47
Isnt it great to be back HOME... your favorite coffee...some music..get well soon !!

Jan 13, 2015 at 4:50 AM Post #40 of 47
I will continue to Chang for your continued recovery. I am glad you are home and can heal all the faster.
Yours truly
Andrew Reddog Jones.

Jan 13, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #41 of 47
I had no idea about your accident.  My thoughts are with you and McKenna.  I am sure your wife and Ben are doing all they can to make you more comfortable.  Heal up soon so I can see you again at RMAF.  Let the music help you mend!

cheers mate
Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back