Head-Supremus: Real or Myth?
Mar 10, 2011 at 9:00 AM Post #31 of 1,055

Quote:
Who was supposed to get the new auto-molding, auto-tuning JH4A w/ plasma tweeters after me?  I forget.  TIA.

I believe it is my turn! 
biggrin.gif

Mar 15, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #36 of 1,055

Quote:
All I got was a complementary $5 gift card to Subway and a picture of Jude eating a meatball sub.

I hate you guys.

Better than me.  All I got was a box of Cracker Jacks w/ a picture of Uncle Erik's stupid cat inside.  What?

Mar 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM Post #37 of 1,055
Quote:
All I got was a complementary $5 gift card to Subway and a picture of Jude eating a meatball sub.
I hate you guys.

Quote:
Better than me.  All I got was a box of Cracker Jacks w/ a picture of Uncle Erik's stupid cat inside.  What?

I think your posts should be in the complaints thread. At least you got something!
wink.gif

Mar 16, 2011 at 4:11 AM Post #39 of 1,055
What do you mean you can't see it? Shows up in my list.  You mustn't have been invited for some reason:

Mar 16, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #45 of 1,055
you guys, please keep in mind that there are always downsides to consider. the harsh trade-offs to attain supremus status aren't always pretty... which is why some of us prefer to reset around 1450 posts, and sign up with a brand-new innocent-looking alias. that way, you get to keep your non-headphoneous life going, without being drawn into the frightening vortex of high-end freebies and non-stop excellence.

Quote:
What do you mean you can't see it? Shows up in my list.  You mustn't have been invited for some reason:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back