Head-Supremus: Real or Myth?
Oct 17, 2023 at 5:10 AM Post #1,052 of 1,055
Seems more like a myth, I have seen people achieve it in a couple of months, although am still in the run to achieve it! let's see how many years more!!

Oct 17, 2023 at 5:15 AM Post #1,053 of 1,055
Moreover, it's related only to the comments one makes I think, I have uploaded so many reviews of the products I had used throughout my audio journey and those don't count toward any title! sad reality :frowning2:

Oct 18, 2023 at 2:45 AM Post #1,054 of 1,055
Moreover, it's related only to the comments one makes I think, I have uploaded so many reviews of the products I had used throughout my audio journey and those don't count toward any title! sad reality :frowning2:

Taking a quick look at your reviews, you've contributed a huge amount of information to the community that may help both headphone enthusiasts and random people make important choices about how they listen to their favourite music or appreciate their audio content. You've earned the title of Headphoneus Supremus of my heart.

...And if you have any contacts at Subway, can you ask them about my $5 gift card?

Oct 21, 2023 at 2:13 PM Post #1,055 of 1,055
Taking a quick look at your reviews, you've contributed a huge amount of information to the community that may help both headphone enthusiasts and random people make important choices about how they listen to their favourite music or appreciate their audio content. You've earned the title of Headphoneus Supremus of my heart.

...And if you have any contacts at Subway, can you ask them about my $5 gift card?
:beyersmile::beyersmile::beyersmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back