Head-Supremus: Real or Myth?
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:07 AM Post #1,036 of 1,055
insults?    =    what insults?

They're just unpalatable truths...!!!

Headphoneus Supremuses RULE...!!!!!                                  until the moderators (fun police) step in,,,,,,,,

Sep 14, 2011 at 2:11 PM Post #1,037 of 1,055
well, wink for yourself, I'm no relic - even if I do look like a present from easter island when I wear my leather-padded dt880s, hah! :wink:

moai bass! 
dt880smile.png

Quote:
insults?    =    what insults?

They're just unpalatable truths...!!!

Headphoneus Supremuses RULE...!!!!!                                  until the moderators (fun police) step in,,,,,,,,

Sep 15, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #1,040 of 1,055

Quote:
Fun police?

You have no idea of the parties and wild times moderators and administrators have among ourselves!

Weren't you a contributor? When did you get the mod tag?

Sep 16, 2011 at 9:36 AM Post #1,043 of 1,055

Quote:
UE's been a janitor for quite a while now.

Mai Tai would scratch your eyes out for that.

Only she can call UE a member of her staff.

http://aspara121.multiply.com/journal/item/563

Sep 16, 2011 at 8:34 PM Post #1,044 of 1,055

Quote:
Mai Tai would scratch your eyes out for that.

Only she can call UE a member of her staff.

http://aspara121.multiply.com/journal/item/563

What, is that site? Cats?

Sep 17, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #1,045 of 1,055
I've been a mod for awhile now. I can't talk about the initiation ceremony.

Mai Tai scratch someone? Oh, no. Mai Tai is the most gentle and affectionate cat I've ever met. She never scratches or bites anyone. Mai Tai just wants to snuggle up then roll over for a bellyrub.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to be on Mai Tai's staff. Between me, my family, friends, and neighbors, Mai Tai has almost 50 people wrapped around her little white paws. Including two veterinarians who just adore her. Mai Tai has secured food, water, treats, leftovers, shelter, free medical care, and lots of love. Not bad for a little homeless dumpster-diver who was thrown out in a dirt alley. She will happily accept additional staff.

I've said it before, but I want to clone Mai Tai and give them away. That might be the secret to World Peace. Everyone would be busy pleasing the Mai Tai clones and hanging out on the sofa holding them. That would ratchet up the happiness index and cure depression, too.

Sep 17, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #1,046 of 1,055

Quote:
Anyone and everyone is welcome to be on Mai Tai's staff. Between me, my family, friends, and neighbors, Mai Tai has almost 50 people wrapped around her little white paws. Including two veterinarians who just adore her. Mai Tai has secured food, water, treats, leftovers, shelter, free medical care, and lots of love. Not bad for a little homeless dumpster-diver who was thrown out in a dirt alley. She will happily accept additional staff.

I've said it before, but I want to clone Mai Tai and give them away. That might be the secret to World Peace. Everyone would be busy pleasing the Mai Tai clones and hanging out on the sofa holding them. That would ratchet up the happiness index and cure depression, too.

The universal panacea   -   Here......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back