Havi B6 !
Feb 7, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #902 of 1,184
Hi @RedJohn456, @Rozenberg!

Good to see you friends
smily_headphones1.gif

Any MMCX type connector should work with B6.

Can't wait to try them with Linum BAX cables
wink.gif

Enjoy the rest of your vacation weekend with a family!

Feb 7, 2015 at 7:48 PM Post #904 of 1,184
Feb 7, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #906 of 1,184

Hey @Baycode hope you had a good break with your family! Forget the people questioning your relationship with Havi, if the haters aren't hating then you're not doing it right! So you're def doing something right :wink:

I was also frustrated to hear about the delay but I am so happy to see that they are taking feedback into consideration to improve it as @Wokei pointed out earlier. Would rather have it later and be happy rather than earlier and disappointed. Cheers! Looking forward to the photos

+1

Feb 8, 2015 at 2:08 AM Post #907 of 1,184
  Never watched the old Gundam, only newer ones like Seed and 00, same for Macross, Frontier was actually pretty good!

Yeah!! That's one of the few series that I've watched multiple times. Gundam 0083 was awesome too. =)

I am back to home from vacation with my lovely wife and 2 daughters and reaching my wifi now. I am reading now the thread from the place (post) where I left...

I have 2 extra days of holiday but couldn't postpone my reply to Monday as I see the anxiety and curiousness now. I have to say that I feel sorry about the delay. But things like family, leisure time and work shapes a mans life...... and I am glad that I have them
smily_headphones1.gif

I will directly get on the topic: Havi decided to make some final tunings on B6.This will delay its introduction. I dont have an idea how long this will take. Lets hope not too long... They are trying their best.

In the current situation it is not meaningful to review it for sound.

But I think I can share some impressions on B6's look. Unlike some companies digitally created iem images, Havi shared real photos of the actual item. For me these photos can't reflect the real beauty of this iem. B6 housing is superbly built. In addition I have never seen such a thick yet flexible and soft to touch cable on any iem (no exaggeration here). It's microphonic properties are excellent and never gets tangle. The inner part have 4 separate wires and the outer part is made of Kuraray silk. I have searched the Kuraray company and it is a Japan company which produces synthetic stuff. The outer part of the cable is not like the silk which is used on textile but a synthetic material which gives the similar soft to touch feeling.

Connectors are very robust. I gave them some stress tests and they did the job very well.

Monday I will try to share some pitcures.

BTW: I am not working for the Havi professionally. I am reviewing stuff for companies thats all. BUT: I am a big fan of B3 Pro1 and this shaped the whole situation... (I kow some people may not believe it (work thing) and I don't care).

In the end of this writing I want to remind the memebers a very old post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/711582/havi-b3-pro-1-impressions-thread/2205#post_10848544

...and add the word here. I am still standing behind my words:

"A thread is only meaningful because of friends".

Sincerely,

Baycode.

PS: thanks to all friends that supported B6 thread and delivered their good wishes/thoughts.

Welcome back Baycode!! We'll (still) be eagerly awaiting your impressions!!

Feb 8, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #912 of 1,184
Battle of the Planets was the first for me. Though we got the watered down robot enhanced version in the US.

Feb 8, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #913 of 1,184
  Battle of the Planets was the first for me. Though we got the watered down robot enhanced version in the US.

Just got the whole set like last year. Not the U.S. ultimate set that is missing only about...  ONE HUNDRED episodes! Ultimate indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back