Havi B6 !
Apr 1, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #1,171 of 1,184
I am not sure how longer I can wait. As I understand only the single driver version will be released first? And waiting for dual-driver might take additional unknown amount of time.
I might just push the trigger on Dunu Titan...
confused_face.gif

Apr 1, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #1,172 of 1,184
Push the trigger anyway!  Titan's have enough hype right now that by the time the B6 arrives you'll still be able to sell the Titan fairly easily (yes I am making a silly assumption that B6 will be better).

:D

Apr 1, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #1,173 of 1,184
I am not sure how longer I can wait. As I understand only the single driver version will be released first? And waiting for dual-driver might take additional unknown amount of time.
I might just push the trigger on Dunu Titan...:confused_face:
Fantastic choice! I'm rock in' mine right now. Great earphones.

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #1,174 of 1,184
While I wait, still thoroughly enjoy the b3s out of my fiio x3. It's insane what 180 bucks can get you for a complete setup, well another 25 for a 64gig sd card. But, I am happy to wait, I really have no need/want to upgrade my portable, until that dual driver b6 comes out. I've gotten bored of most everything else in my "Real" setup, well not bored just in no need to upgrade. But that dual driver still makes me excited, I'm enjoying the wait! Its like xmas anticipation when you were 6.

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:38 PM Post #1,175 of 1,184
While I wait, still thoroughly enjoy the b3s out of my fiio x3. It's insane what 180 bucks can get you for a complete setup, well another 25 for a 64gig sd card. But, I am happy to wait, I really have no need/want to upgrade my portable, until that dual driver b6 comes out. I've gotten bored of most everything else in my "Real" setup, well not bored just in no need to upgrade. But that dual driver still makes me excited, I'm enjoying the wait! Its like xmas anticipation when you were 6.

180$ ...how ? Havi + X3 ...more than that ?

Apr 4, 2015 at 12:28 AM Post #1,176 of 1,184
130 For x3 havi for 50 because I got lucky and lendmeurears screwed up my vsonic order and gave me the b3 pro1 for 45 bucks last year.

Apr 4, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #1,178 of 1,184
Lol I thought the mold looked very similar to the Ath Im50...the im50 were just too big and stuck out of my ear...hopefully the new mold will have a smaller shell.

Shape/design is great but it can be slightly smaller IMO. Their answer may also be pointing a change for the inner cavity design... We'll see... Still enjoying my B3P1's like some of you right now :wink:

Apr 4, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #1,179 of 1,184
FYI: I have just contacted Currawong to lock this thread until the B6 is officially out.

There is no need for another thread for an iem that even don't exist on the market yet.

And there is no need to argue for an iem that only the testers and designers know about.

The idea of the thread is for sharing upcoming news and possibly share a review.

And unlike some recent posts I share everything in my hand and through my knowledge.

None of us can guess the length of the delay...

I appreciate all the love and patience about the B6 and I love all the friends who support with their ideas.

Thank you!

Apr 4, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #1,180 of 1,184
FYI: I have just contacted Currawong to lock this thread until the B6 is officially out.

There is no need for another thread for an iem that even don't exist on the market yet.

And there is no need to argue for an iem that only the testers and designers know about.

The idea of the thread is for sharing upcoming news and possibly share a review.

And unlike some recent posts I share everything in my hand and through my knowledge.

None of us can guess the length of the delay...

I appreciate all the love and patience about the B6 and I love all the friends who support with their ideas.

Thank you!
Thank you for your time and efforts.

Apr 4, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #1,181 of 1,184
I like headphones...

Ya, headphones are cool...

Havi B6 will be cool when it comes out, no doubt about it. I'm going to save up money and give them all the time they need. In the meanwhile I have a gazillion other headphones.

I like headphones.

Boom

Apr 5, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #1,182 of 1,184
Ya know if people just followed the Posting Guidelines this kind of problem wouldn't arise?

http://head-fi.org/a/posting-guidelines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back