Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Apr 8, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #706 of 2,486

Cannot tell if sarcasm.

No sarcasm mate
beerchug.gif

Apr 8, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #708 of 2,486
  Hmm so should I buy a pair of these?

I know these aren't flat, so what else can I look into if I want a neutral sound signature?

They are very good but if you can step up, the Dunu Titan 1 are also fairly neutral. Sound is fantastic but isolation is sub-par 

Apr 8, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #709 of 2,486
Can't speak for your pair in a certain way (I need to hear it). But you shouldn't crank the volume full-up on your NX1 (if the source volume level is moderate or high as well)! Too much loud! Any sound pressure level above 85dB may damage your ears first, not to mention your iem...

If you hear problems at normal listening levels (60-80 dB) then I advise you to return them. QC issues are all over the headphone/iem world... Not only guilty is Havi... (there is a possibility that high volume level may done the damage). But Havi provide 1 year warranty (if bought from an authorised store). Normally if you bought them from Penon Audio (my choice of store) they only want the iem in a small envelope. So shipping becomes much cheaper.

Yeah, the issue magically vanishes when I turn the dial to 4 o'clock as opposed to 5 on low gain. Didn't use high gain. I also tried it on my speaker receiver and the same thing happened.
Either way, I will return it.

Apr 9, 2015 at 12:30 AM Post #710 of 2,486
  Yeah, the issue magically vanishes when I turn the dial to 4 o'clock as opposed to 5 on low gain. Didn't use high gain. I also tried it on my speaker receiver and the same thing happened.
Either way, I will return it.

Good decision,u will get a new one.No worries man.

Apr 9, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #711 of 2,486
I do look for a sig that is akin to the Sennheiser HD600, with a tad more treble energy and detail. B3 Pros suited that bill well. Neutral yet a touch of life and organic nature was in there.

Also, wasn't there a bit of a schiitstorm earlier about Vsonics being inherently superior to the Havis which caused the previous thread to be locked?

The Titans is slightly V-shaped and mids are certainly more recessed than on the B3's so I don't think it would be the best option for HD600 sound.

Thr Meelectronics a151p 2'nd gen is said ti be very similar to the HD600 but I've not heard them myself....

damn u guys are ganging up against me:cool:
Well anyways i will get titan to compare too.

I like ur new sound rating graph in reviews man,nice.And ur camera is pretty good.:)

The Titans are great, hope you'll like them :)

Apr 9, 2015 at 5:17 AM Post #712 of 2,486
The Titans is slightly V-shaped and mids are certainly more recessed than on the B3's so I don't think it would be the best option for HD600 sound.

Thr Meelectronics a151p 2'nd gen is said ti be very similar to the HD600 but I've not heard them myself....
The Titans are great, hope you'll like them
smily_headphones1.gif

Mee are also releasing a new 199$ dynamic iem in march...........

Apr 9, 2015 at 5:46 AM Post #713 of 2,486
Apr 9, 2015 at 10:49 AM Post #714 of 2,486
So guys, I've sold my havi b3 pro1 and got myself RE400..

I'm pretty disappointed by it. Havi B3 pro1 is by far more revealing, better midrange(though RE400 sounds sweeter), better sub bass though upper midrange/low treble is harsh for me.

I don't know man.. I feel sad right now as I couldn't enjoy both RE400 and Havi B3 Pro1, I guess there's no perfect IEM in this world for me.

Apr 9, 2015 at 11:13 AM Post #715 of 2,486
  So guys, I've sold my havi b3 pro1 and got myself RE400..

I'm pretty disappointed by it. Havi B3 pro1 is by far more revealing, better midrange(though RE400 sounds sweeter), better sub bass though upper midrange/low treble is harsh for me.

I don't know man.. I feel sad right now as I couldn't enjoy both RE400 and Havi B3 Pro1, I guess there's no perfect IEM in this world for me.

U should not have sold havi before getting re-400.Better would have been deciding after getting re-400.

If u feel this way u can always buy havi again after selling re-400 for a small loss.

Apr 9, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #716 of 2,486
i now own a Ckr9 Ltd but the soundstage of the Havis was really caught my ears when i tried it at a headphones store a year ago. Last month when i went back to my country and tried all of those budget in ear (including GR07, KC06A, VSD3 n 5,...) n only one was impress me still was the B3 mk1. Really look for the release of the Havi B6 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back