Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Aug 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM Post #2,056 of 4,032
Thanks for sharing @Ap616

Getting goosebumps listening to this PC>NX1>Havi B3 Pro-1.

Aug 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #2,057 of 4,032
This just brought a few tears to my eyes. Especially since my first and only girlfriend broke up with me last semester... and 2 times the semester before :frowning2:
First binaural recording I have ever heard, and Havi made it perfect... :) Hope you guys enjoy! This is what you get if you look up binaural on Google

Excellent track..Me dear friend...tears will flow...tears will dry...the experience will make you stronger..chin up....the sun will still shine tomorrow

Aug 29, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #2,059 of 4,032
Thanks for sharing @Ap616

Getting goosebumps listening to this PC>NX1>Havi B3 Pro-1.

Exactly the setup I used! Inspiron 15R>NX1>Havi!
I also tried my TTPOD T1-E and Yamaha HPH-200 with it, and the warmth wasn't as conducive imo(though still good) as the neutrality, soundstage, imaging-type perfection displayed by the B3 :etysmile: The Tenores was also amazeballs(Hisoundfi trademarked maybe lol) and bested for the T1-E & HPH-200 for this binaural recording.

Aug 29, 2014 at 12:18 PM Post #2,060 of 4,032
Excellent track..Me dear friend...tears will flow...tears will dry...the experience will make you stronger..chin up....the sun will still shine tomorrow

Thanks man! Took me all summer to get over it. But I'm meeting new girls and people and friends this semester. Go Team Havi! ...and TTPOD :D
Also, originally I meant it was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes... like goosebumps to ebrian, then the lyrics and slight morose-ness aided because of previous circumstances.

Aug 29, 2014 at 1:02 PM Post #2,061 of 4,032
Wokei extend the Havi family invitation to you ..don't lurk no more ...come out of the closet ..and join this fun lovin dysfunctional family .....you seem to be a decent bloke and you'll fit right in here .... we believe you .....and you know Havi is calling you .." Come baby ....you know you want me ....mmmmmm"

Wokei,,,,,,I always enjoy your photo collection.....Go Team Havi Go.....

Btw I received my Topping NX1 today and synergy with the Havi B3 Pro1 is very good.

Aug 29, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #2,063 of 4,032
http://www.head-fi.org/t/732477/want-iems-around-200
so I've been searching around and was wondering if the Havi B3 pro 1 or 2 would meet my needs. There's no thread that I can seem to find for the pro 2, so I figured I'd ask about both here.
Feel free to recommend anything else that would fit. 

Aug 29, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #2,064 of 4,032
Wokei extend the Havi family invitation to you ..don't lurk no more ...come out of the closet ..and join this fun lovin dysfunctional family .....you seem to be a decent bloke and you'll fit right in here .... we believe you .....and you know Havi is calling you .." Come baby ....you know you want me ....mmmmmm"

Yeah, come on. In here we're all friends...................and a bit crazy :wink:

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #2,066 of 4,032
so I've been searching around and was wondering if the Havi B3 pro 1 or 2 would meet my needs. There's no thread that I can seem to find for the pro 2, so I figured I'd ask about both here.

Reading your original thread I think Havi would fit you well. The boys aren't joking it sounds very good and along the lines you're describing. Give them a try and hold off on klipsch x10. Havi are much better, easily.

Havi is bringing out the true audiophile within many people for just $65 odd bucks.

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #2,067 of 4,032

The Pro2 is a pretty mediocre IEM., the only thing it got common with the Pro1 is the name. It's a totally different sound signature and if you want that signature there's way better options.

The Pro1's are a different story.......

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:14 PM Post #2,068 of 4,032
only thing I'm worried about is treble. Do you guys find high vocals to be sibilant? Do they reach deep on the bass? was also thinking of the TTPOD T1-E. I was under the impression that the Pro 1 was very neutral

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #2,069 of 4,032

Don't go for the b3 pro2, get the pro 1. It sounds much better imho. The pro 2 might be louder, but the mid sounds dull to my ear. I have both and I recommend you to get the pro 1.

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #2,070 of 4,032
only thing I'm worried about is treble. Do you guys find high vocals to be sibilant? Do they reach deep on the bass? was also thinking of the TTPOD T1-E. I was under the impression that the Pro 1 was very neutral

The treble was a little sibilant and a hair too bright at first for me. But 15 hours burn-in and tip rolling helps a lot. They are pretty neutral & balanced with a hair of warmth. T1-E are a safer bet treble wise but still crisp and detailed, and are really good too. They are great compliments to each other. Havi essentially need an amp and TTPOD greatly benefit from one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back