Have you ever purchased any product from headroom before?
Jun 30, 2001 at 2:52 PM Post #5 of 28
Senn. 200 (back when they still had them), Max, Clou Red Jaspis cable

Jun 30, 2001 at 4:01 PM Post #6 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by Voyager
I think there should be a "No, but fully intend to in the future option" Just my opinion.

I second that. I bought my Sr-60 and some cables from them. I will probably by a TA from them shortly if do not find someone here willing to sell one (hint, hint
wink.gif
)

Jun 30, 2001 at 5:21 PM Post #8 of 28
Bought my Cosmic (which I returned), Wheatfield HA-1, and HeadRoom Headphone Bag (which I'm selling with my RS-2) from them. Very nice people, but it took them a LONG time to actually refund my money after I sent back the Cosmic -- just over a month.

Jun 30, 2001 at 10:21 PM Post #9 of 28
I've almost lost track of the stuff I've bought from headroom: Maxed Out Home, Grado SR80s, Beyer 931s, Beyer 990s, ER4Ss, Clou Red and Blue, PBJ Extension, Di Marzio extension, Di Marzio and Straightwire cables, and probably a bunch of other things.

My next purchases will be a cosmic, traveller bag and base station, but that will be quite a way off.

I'd add that Headroom's customer service is excellent, in my experience.

Jun 30, 2001 at 11:40 PM Post #10 of 28
I first ordered a pair of Sennheiser HD495 Silver headphones from Headroom, and then an ordinary Airhead amp - but returned both of them!
frown.gif
A month later, I ordered a pair of Grado SR-60 headphones and a pair of "cone"-shaped donut pads, which I still have (and use on a regular basis).
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 30, 2001 at 11:54 PM Post #11 of 28
I've purchased the TA and the Red Jaspis from Headroom, and received advice on my Beyer DT 250-80, Senn 580, and Grado 80/325 from Todd. Knowledgeable and willing to share it. Great customer service.

Regards - reynman

Jun 30, 2001 at 11:57 PM Post #12 of 28
Oh yeah, I also bought my Etymotic 4P from Headroom.

Jul 2, 2001 at 5:23 AM Post #14 of 28
HD580s. They said that they would be here before noon the next day. Sure enough, at 10:05am I am pulling into my cul-de-sac just in time to see the FedEx truck leaving....without dropping off my order!

I really like doing business with HeadRoom.....FedEx is another story.
mad.gif

Jul 2, 2001 at 5:46 AM Post #15 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by JMT
HD580s. They said that they would be here before noon the next day. Sure enough, at 10:05am I am pulling into my cul-de-sac just in time to see the FedEx truck leaving....without dropping off my order!

I really like doing business with HeadRoom.....FedEx is another story.
mad.gif

LOL! Ahem...sorry....that's not funny.....LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back