Happy Holiday Head-fiers...
Dec 30, 2005 at 6:43 AM Post #33 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmikemc
Sorry if this is a very dumb question.

Does the Raptor come with any type of AC adaptor so that I can just have it plugged in all the time?

The Raptor is a completely different product than the Hornet, of which is the latter is the product being discussed by this topic. AFAIK both the Hornet and the Raptor both include a wall wart/power chord. From what I can tell there is not internal battery system for the Raptor, unllike the Hornet which allows you to use battery or your electrical outlet.

Dec 30, 2005 at 6:45 AM Post #34 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsy84
I have just made payment via Paypal, can't wait for it to reach
etysmile.gif

Hornet #9153 arrived in Singapore!

Thanks Ray! Wahoo!
etysmile.gif

lsy84, it took exactly 18 days to arrive...

Dec 30, 2005 at 8:02 AM Post #35 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by papakoks
Hornet #9153 arrived in Singapore!

Thanks Ray! Wahoo!
etysmile.gif

Congrats!
biggrin.gif

Dec 30, 2005 at 3:49 PM Post #37 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23
The Raptor is a completely different product than the Hornet, of which is the latter is the product being disucssed by this topic. AFAIK boththe Hornet and the Raptor both incldue a wall wart/power chord. From what I can tell there is not internal battery system for the Raptor, unllike the Hornet which allows you to use battery or your electrical outlet.

LOL,

I must have been very sleepy last night. I ment the Hornet and I don't even know how I typed Raptor last night.

Well since it does come with an adaptor I will take my girl friend out for lunch and ask very VERY nicely for the fund to be released.

Dec 31, 2005 at 10:56 PM Post #38 of 43
Dumb question, is this special over yet?

Dec 31, 2005 at 11:05 PM Post #39 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by number1sixerfan
Dumb question, is this special over yet?

Not until 12:00 AM, midnight, Chicago time...
Huurrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy.....
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Dec 31, 2005 at 11:10 PM Post #40 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
Not until 12:00 AM, midnight, Chicago time...
Huurrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy.....
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Arggghhhhhh, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to eat or get the hornet? I all of a sudden have a dier need for an amp cuz we moved into an apartment and the roomies want the amp and speakers for the living room!. Do I just have to place my order by then? I'll decide in the next two hours. lol

edit- i dont use paypal

Jan 11, 2006 at 3:34 PM Post #41 of 43
i am looking to get the hornet in conjunction with the k701s for both my home reciever and my ipod. any chance i can still get the hornet for under $300? any recommendation for the ipod-to-amp connector cable choice?

Jan 14, 2006 at 5:27 AM Post #42 of 43
Looks like the RSA Shipping Department aka Mrs. Samuels was very busy. I received my Hornet today, and the package shows a ship date of 1/11. You didn't waste anytime fulfilling orders once you returned from Vegas. I hope you and the family had a good trip.

As for the Hornet... simply awesome. If it's suppose to get better with burn in, then I'm really stoked. It's much smaller than I'd imagined and it packs quite a sound. I haven't listened long enough but it sure sounds like it's on the level of the SR-71.

I'm very happy and I'm glad to have taken advantage of the holiday sale. Thanks, Ray.

Jan 14, 2006 at 7:02 AM Post #43 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by boochydog
i am looking to get the hornet in conjunction with the k701s for both my home reciever and my ipod. any chance i can still get the hornet for under $300? any recommendation for the ipod-to-amp connector cable choice?

UNless someone is willing to sell you their Hornet, you're proably out of luck. That said in reference to your other question, I'd probably go with a Pocketdock or a TURBOdock (contact headfi member TURBO about that), alogn with an appropraite mini to mini (or whatever kind of connector you'd need. Some members'companies that I'd look at are GrandEnigma1, RnB180, HighFlyin9, URBO (he makes cables as well), Moon Audio, Cardas, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back