Happy Holiday Head-fiers...
Dec 14, 2005 at 8:48 PM Post #16 of 43
I just paypal the money for the Hornet. Thanks Carl
orphsmile.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 5:30 AM Post #18 of 43
Mine's on the way!
biggrin.gif
Even express mail is taking 7 days right now, so no way would it get here by Christmas (remembering Christmas Eve is the big day here and there's never been any Saturday deliveries)... but it'll be here in time for my Birthday.
smily_headphones1.gif

A 5g ipod, a pair of carbon Juliets, and a Hornet. A very merry Christmas.
biggrin.gif

Dec 20, 2005 at 4:28 PM Post #19 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Mine's on the way!
biggrin.gif
Even express mail is taking 7 days right now, so no way would it get here by Christmas (remembering Christmas Eve is the big day here and there's never been any Saturday deliveries)... but it'll be here in time for my Birthday.
smily_headphones1.gif

A 5g ipod, a pair of carbon Juliets, and a Hornet. A very merry Christmas.
biggrin.gif

this waiting time is too painful...

Dec 22, 2005 at 2:54 PM Post #22 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
Thanks, & have a happy Holidays from Ray Samuels Audio family.

Ray

Money sent via Paypal direct from my bank account for the Hornet and battery. I did ask in the Paypal payment text what colour the amp would be and whether the charger is included (and 240v for UK buyers).

Thanks for the great offer and happy holidays to you and yours too!

Simon

Dec 29, 2005 at 4:08 AM Post #25 of 43
I know it says $295 US dollars. But does anyone know what the price would be in Canadian Dollars. Just making sure if I have enough to buy one cause I'm really interested in getting one before it goes back to the orginal price.

Dec 29, 2005 at 5:47 AM Post #26 of 43
295 USD is about 344 CAD. However you also need to factor in the 20 USD for shipping so that's around 367.33 CAD. And you'll need to multiply that by .04 to account for the paypal fee and add it on to the apropriate sub total.

Dec 29, 2005 at 10:20 AM Post #27 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by papakoks
hi isy84, do let me know when you get your hornet coz i ordered mine dec. 12 and till now, i haven't received it yet (here in singapore)...
etysmile.gif

Hi papakoks.
I live in Japan.

I had purchased the hornet before holiday sale began.
In my case, it required about 20days from order to arrival.

Dec 29, 2005 at 9:38 PM Post #29 of 43
Ray, it was nice talking with the Maker yesterday. As I said, you're an evil, evil man for enticing poor souls like mine. I was holding out pretty well until you came up with the holiday sale. I can only take so much. The check is in the mail.

So when are you going hold a sale on the HR2 or Raptor?
biggrin.gif

Dec 30, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #30 of 43
Dear headfiers....
I will be at the CES, in Las Vegas, this year in room 1705. The Emmeline II, The Stealth, pre-amp/headphone amp & the Emmeline XR-10B pbono stage, two products from our production line, will be paired with other manufacturers speakers & amps + the VPI super master scout turn table as a big system. The Stealth will be controlling two mono blocks & the XR-10B will do the vinyl. If you happen to be coming to this great event, please make sure to stop by.
Due to the time involved in this CES, the Ray Samuels Audio, will be closed from the 3rd of January to the 9th. There will be no shipping during these few days as I am taking my shipping department, MY WIFE, with me.
Please do not get frustrated if your e-mail won't be answered during this short period of time, nor upset if your phone calls won't be returned.
We are hoping that this big exposure of our gear to the high end demanding customers, will bring, hopfully, a better recognition to the Emmeline line of amps to the public. The best reviewers will be present there, what a great priviledge to meet them all in person.
When we come back, we will try to answer all our e-mails & return the phone calls & ship the product as fast as we can.
Thanks for understanding.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back