Happy Holiday Head-fiers...
Dec 3, 2005 at 10:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43

Ray Samuels

Member of the Trade: Ray Samuels Audio
Due to the Holidays being around the corner, & many of us would like to treat our selves with some kind of gift, I thought It would be nice to offer the Hornet to the Headfiers for the same price of $295.00 between NOW & the end of the year, this way the unlucky ones who did not make it in the intro price can do so now. This will include those who were on the waiting list of the intro-price but did not get the amp due to the financial difficulties, your orders in that thread will be honored.

$295.00 for the Hornet, $7.97 for Tysonic 250ma rechargeable battery, $6.80 for the Acc-power 270ma rechargeable battery, $10.00 shipping & insurance with signature in the US, $20.00 out of the US. If using pay-pal 3% pay-pal fee in the US, 4% out of the US. When payment is made, the next day the Hornet will be shipped. You can use my e.mail to transfer the money via paypal.

rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

Thanks, & have a happy Holidays from Ray Samuels Audio family.

Ray Samuels

Dec 3, 2005 at 11:07 PM Post #2 of 43
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thanks Ray!!
Are the production quantities unlimited... from now till 12/31?

I might have to wait till after ~12/20 to place an order, I'm on a tight holliday budget tihs year.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

My HD580 and HF1 can't wait!!

Happy Hollidays to you too
icon10.gif

Garrett

Dec 4, 2005 at 1:05 AM Post #5 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thanks Ray!!
Are the production quantities unlimited... from now till 12/31?

I might have to wait till after ~12/20 to place an order, I'm on a tight holliday budget tihs year.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

My HD580 and HF1 can't wait!!

Happy Hollidays to you too
icon10.gif

Garrett

No, not at all, this is Christmass, it will be honored until the END of this year.
Production will keep on going.
Ray Samuels

Dec 5, 2005 at 3:43 AM Post #8 of 43
wow. Thanks Ray. This is a great news.

Dec 7, 2005 at 6:02 AM Post #11 of 43
I had put my name down for this on another site, but I can no longer access PMs there.. long story, but I'll put my name down here instead.

There's a head-fier I'm selling my ae-1 to, he's going to pay part of the cost of the Hornet and I'll make up the difference. As soon as we've worked out who is paying who, Ray is going to be getting some money and I'll be getting an amp.
biggrin.gif

He might want to wait until Justin gets the amp though, so come on postal service!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2005 at 8:15 AM Post #12 of 43
Man, I just found a reason to try and use my Xmas bonus on something else than my vasectomy. Anyway, when my wife finds out what I did with the money, I'll probably wont need the operation at all
eggosmile.gif

Dec 14, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #13 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onix
Man, I just found a reason to try and use my Xmas bonus on something else than my vasectomy. Anyway, when my wife finds out what I did with the money, I'll probably wont need the operation at all
eggosmile.gif

blink.gif

Dec 14, 2005 at 2:25 AM Post #14 of 43
Wow, this is great. So, the Hornet's are made ahead of time and will ship the day after you pay? Sounds nice, but what kind of shipping method does the $10 cover? And lastly, which of the two batteries do you prefer the best (Though one is more expensive, it has less "ma")?

Dec 14, 2005 at 2:52 AM Post #15 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
Sounds nice, but what kind of shipping method does the $10 cover?

USPS priority mail, insured, delivery confirmation, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back