Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone?
Jan 18, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #587 of 771
I didn't even get a paper receipt in the with the Bushmills, only an online receipt.And it shouldn't matter who has the headphones, like someone else said, what if it was a gift, the person it was gifted to's name isn't on the order/receipt.   

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM Post #588 of 771
I am contacting the sellers on eBay , he will take in charge if anythings happen to my BSX Grado
dt880smile.png

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #593 of 771
Grado warranty is one year inside the US if you bought from an authorized dealer. If you bought from someone else they may give you warranty if you need it but it's a crapshoot.

Jan 20, 2014 at 3:21 AM Post #594 of 771
  Grado warranty is one year inside the US if you bought from an authorized dealer. If you bought from someone else they may give you warranty if you need it but it's a crapshoot.

and europe laws give you 2 years warranty.

Jan 20, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #595 of 771
Jan 21, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #597 of 771
Good Job!

Jan 21, 2014 at 10:03 PM Post #598 of 771
  Good Job!

Thanks!  It's amazing what can be done with a cell phone any more.

Initial impressions

Comfies: Large focus on mid-bass (slightly boomy and a touch muddy), but great detail, air and separation.  I like the overall sound, but there is something off about the vocals (slightly echo-y?)

L-Cush: Clean, tight bass, but overall sound is TOO bright for my tastes, but awesome sound-stage.  The overall sound is much cleaner and sharper (the over-used clean vs slightly dirty window metaphor)

G-Cush: More intimate, but still great soundstage.  Tighter more accurate bass, but slightly less impact than the L-Cush.  Vocals are smoother and overall presentation is less bright than the the L-Cush.

Will report back after more listening.  I cannot decide on a favorite, but the L-Cush seems to be the winner if I can tame the brightness slightly (more on that later).  I am really diggin these.  I didn't know what to expect, but I am happy!

Jan 22, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #600 of 771
I found the g cush to be my favorite.
I like a bit of bass but I found the mid bass a little much with the flats, the g cush really pulled that into line.
I also liked the better soundstage over the comfies and the music just sounded more natural. Especially with acoustic guitar or vocals.
Not to mention the comfort of the gcush combined with how light they are I would forget I had them on and just get lost in the music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back