Future Sonics Custom Dynamic Driver MG6pro. What the wha...?! (Now with reviews!)
Mar 20, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #61 of 66
The MG5Pro with the smaller driver @$750 looks very interesting. Smaller = faster and easier to drive  :)

Quote:
Future Sonics finally re-did their website, here.

It looks like they have two customs, the 13mm Mg6pro and a version of the 10mm Mg7 found in the new Atrios, confusingly called the Mg5pro. Mr. Garcia, the owner, told me that musicians had been requesting it. So, they did it.

Here are the mg5pro customs--they only come in clear.

for $750

Mar 20, 2011 at 10:48 PM Post #62 of 66

Quote:
The MG5Pro with the smaller driver @$750 looks very interesting. Smaller = faster and easier to drive  :)

Musicians were requesting them. Pick them up and let us know what you think!

Mar 20, 2011 at 10:53 PM Post #63 of 66
^Haha, still on 'coming soon' status.
I hope you can compare them when they come out.
Also, I think you're in the best position to compare the MG6pro with a universal fit (demo) of ES5?

Mar 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #64 of 66

Quote:
^Haha, still on 'coming soon' status.
I hope you can compare them when they come out.
Also, I think you're in the best position to compare the MG6pro with a universal fit (demo) of ES5?

Email the very nice director of operations David Gray GrayD@futuresonics.com and ask about them--let us know what he says, please. 

I'd love to hear a universal fit demo of the ES5, I just need to find a westone dealer in new york city who has one and would let me hear it.

Mar 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM Post #65 of 66
Been thinking about these as well but I figured why not go for the best. They really need to change there naming.

Jun 19, 2011 at 4:01 AM Post #66 of 66
I've been busy 'shopping around' and bumped on the other customs --- Westone... Rooth... SpiralEars... and IEMS --- J-Phonics... EX1000... causes headache :D
I really hope more reviews of the alternatives come up soon... plus FS' MG5Pro the product to come out soon... very interesting year.
Quote:

Email the very nice director of operations David Gray GrayD@futuresonics.com and ask about them--let us know what he says, please. 

I'd love to hear a universal fit demo of the ES5, I just need to find a westone dealer in new york city who has one and would let me hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back