Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Apr 16, 2014 at 5:22 AM Post #286 of 4,780
  In terms of build quality, I'm guessing the stock is also unlikely to break or degrade? Or are you referring more to the aesthetics?

The stock cable seems sturdy and unlikely to break or degrade. I got the custom cable because the stock one was too long for my use. The copper series cable seems a bit more sturdier, flexible, sexier, and one could probably use the massive 6,3mm Neutrik plug in self defence. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #289 of 4,780
still waiting my color series cable, it's really far from Poland to malaysia

You are not alone in waiting. I'm in Scotland which also seems to be very far away from Poland.

Apr 16, 2014 at 8:05 AM Post #290 of 4,780
You are not alone in waiting. I'm in Scotland which also seems to be very far away from Poland.

did you guys use the postal option or the courier option?  I've had really bad luck with the former.  Courier is way more expensive but at least your gear will arrive. Twice now I have had items 'lost' either to Matthew (for alteration) or from Matthew, even with tracking.  First time when I was expecting a parcel from him that didn't show up, he was good enough to re-send (I paid for courier that second time) but it happened again recently when I was sending back a cable for alteration (postal with tracking) and he never received it, I think I can kiss goodbye to that one.  Personally I will never use Poland post again..

Apr 16, 2014 at 8:13 AM Post #291 of 4,780
Thanks for the info. I used Polish Post because the alternative makes the cables way too expensive. This better end well.

Apr 16, 2014 at 8:22 AM Post #292 of 4,780
Originally Posted by awry

First review here. Please be kind.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/forza-audioworks-copper-series-cable/reviews/10843

Thanks for the review, I wouldn't write it better :)

Quote:
Turrican2 said:
  did you guys use the postal option or the courier option?  I've had really bad luck with the former.  Courier is way more expensive but at least your gear will arrive. Twice now I have had items 'lost' either to Matthew (for alteration) or from Matthew, even with tracking.  First time when I was expecting a parcel from him that didn't show up, he was good enough to re-send (I paid for courier that second time) but it happened again recently when I was sending back a cable for alteration (postal with tracking) and he never received it, I think I can kiss goodbye to that one.  Personally I will never use Poland post again..

I have to say you were really unlucky - based on my experiences Polish Post is surprisingly very reliable and i have problem with maybe 0,5% of packages. The second time was also not Polish Post fault, but GLS which carries Royal Mail Airsure packages here in Poland :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Apr 16, 2014 at 8:34 AM Post #293 of 4,780
I think it's a problem with post offices in general. I'm waiting to packages from the US that just vanished starting the 31st of March :)

Apr 16, 2014 at 8:37 AM Post #294 of 4,780
I have to say you were really unlucky - based on my experiences Polish Post is surprisingly very reliable and i have problem with maybe 0,5% of packages. The second time was also not Polish Post fault, but GLS which carries Royal Mail Airsure packages here in Poland :)

Sorry Matthew, I stand corrected. For me though I will be using couriers got future orders. Are GLS always in the loop for postal service mail?

Apr 16, 2014 at 8:50 AM Post #295 of 4,780
GLS is only responsible to deliver packages by Airsure by Royal Mail - all the other packages are delivered by Polish Post. I guess also maybe DHL delivers some packages from Deutsche Post but I am not sure. Prove me wrong, but I don't know any national post that ppl won't complain about :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Apr 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM Post #296 of 4,780
Ain't that the truth.

Apr 16, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #300 of 4,780
A good copper cable would probably make it more musical and organic. 

That's what I'm looking for. For bright detail I have my Q701's. They don't see much use these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back