FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
May 31, 2016 at 6:13 AM Post #4,037 of 7,931
  So i ordered FLC8s's from LMUE yesterday morning, and they're available for pickup TODAY. I'm in the Netherlands, not even Signapore. WOW!

Yeah I had mine in my hands almost exactly 49 hours after ordering, and that was on the 11/11 sale last year. Lendmeurears is a good place to buy stuff from.

Lendmeurears is awesome and Teo is a top notch guy to do with business with!! 

On another note, it has been nearly 5 months since I got my FLC8s and in this period of time it has been my daily driver. Needless to say it had to endure quite a bit of abuse (squeezed into trouser pockets, thrown around in bags, etc) and the build has held up rather well. Everything is solid still. Kudos to @Flcforrestwei !!

May 31, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #4,040 of 7,931
Took a break for a week or so in listening to music because busy playing overwatch 
tongue_smile.gif
 and just coming back is pure bliss :D I really need to sleep...I swear I can probably never give up the mojo&flc8s pairing. I am afraid to buy new things because it might deviate from what I'm hearing right now hehe

May 31, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #4,041 of 7,931
  Took a break for a week or so in listening to music because busy playing overwatch 
tongue_smile.gif
 and just coming back is pure bliss :D I really need to sleep...I swear I can probably never give up the mojo&flc8s pairing. I am afraid to buy new things because it might deviate from what I'm hearing right now hehe

genji hehe
basically anything with the flc8s is sonically excellent
beerchug.gif

May 31, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #4,044 of 7,931
I'm really interested in these but I can currently score a new pair of Torque Audio t096z for $245, which is $90 cheaper than retail. Both are highly customizable IEMs with lots of tuning options. Can anyone speak to the differences in quality between the t096z and FLC8S? I'm desperate for some kind of comparison.

UPDATE: Aw, screw it. I just pulled the trigger on the FLC8S. They'll be here Friday, which can't come soon enough. Impressions to follow shortly thereafter.

May 31, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #4,047 of 7,931
  I'm really interested in these but I can currently score a new pair of Torque Audio t096z for $245, which is $90 cheaper than retail. Both are highly customizable IEMs with lots of tuning options. Can anyone speak to the differences in quality between the t096z and FLC8S? I'm desperate for some kind of comparison.

UPDATE: Aw, screw it. I just pulled the trigger on the FLC8S. They'll be here Friday, which can't come soon enough. Impressions to follow shortly thereafter.

Haha, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the FLC8S anyway. Everyone has a favorite config here.

May 31, 2016 at 9:13 PM Post #4,049 of 7,931
FLC8S is definitely not for the minimalist though, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back