:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
Apr 14, 2015 at 11:58 PM Post #31 of 838
  Whose the cutie in the picture? 

That remains a mystery.  However, given that she somewhat resembles a female Jude, I have come to call her Judy.  
smile.gif

Apr 15, 2015 at 2:18 AM Post #33 of 838

That remains a mystery.  However, given that she somewhat resembles a female Jude, I have come to call her Judy.  
smile.gif

At first glance I did think it was a very clever and extensive photoshop of Jude...

Apr 15, 2015 at 2:21 AM Post #34 of 838
At first glance I did think it was a very clever and extensive photoshop of Jude...
Question is, would you be mad at her for chewing on your headphone cable??

Apr 15, 2015 at 2:36 AM Post #36 of 838
Meanwhile in Mexico. The prices of cans and DAPs are sometimes more than three times than in the rest of the world, there are like five audiophiles in the whole country and we never have money to buy stuff, much less have meetings.

How I envy you all (but in a good way)
wink.gif

Apr 15, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #38 of 838

smile.gif

You overestimate my skills.  I can't change Jude's gender!  Oh wait...

Question is, would you be mad at her for chewing on your headphone cable??

YES!  
mad.gif

biggrin.gif

I'd offer up a cheap stock cable and check for an adam's apple.

Photoshop makes all things possible.

Apr 15, 2015 at 4:22 AM Post #40 of 838

You overestimate my skills.  I can't change Jude's gender!  Oh wait...

YES!  
mad.gif

biggrin.gif

Photoshop makes all things possible.

Teach me the way to unsee this.

Apr 15, 2015 at 4:42 AM Post #41 of 838
Given the understandable excitement generated by the forthcoming London CanJam event, UK Head-Fi members please don't forget the imminent UK Head-Fi Meet on Saturday 25th April in Cambridge. 

Perhaps we should have called our FREE event (light lunch & beverages included) CamJam SoCam 2015 to generate more interest?!?  
wink_face.gif

Apr 15, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #42 of 838
  Given the understandable excitement generated by the forthcoming London CanJam event, UK Head-Fi members please don't forget the imminent UK Head-Fi Meet on Saturday 25th April in Cambridge. 

Perhaps we should have called our FREE event (light lunch & beverages included) CamJam SoCam 2015 to generate more interest?!?  
wink_face.gif

Be careful. If you type the C--J-- word five times, a ghostly lawyer appears and strangles you with a LCD cable.

Apr 15, 2015 at 4:56 AM Post #43 of 838
Ah thanks for the advice. That's why we had contemplated calling the event Cam (short for Cambridge) Jam (Jamboree) and So (South) Cam (Cambridgeshire).
That's two mentions, so no more potentially litigious nonsense from me!  
wink_face.gif

Quote:

Be careful. If you type the C--J-- word five times, a ghostly lawyer appears and strangles you with a LCD cable.

Apr 15, 2015 at 5:08 AM Post #44 of 838

wink_face.gif

Thanks for the reminder Andy!  
smile.gif

Hope you don't mind, but we've taken the liberty of creating a special post for the Cambridge Meet that you've been working so hard to organize.  It's the second post, immediately following the announcement:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/762797/canjam-london-2015-is-official-august-29-30-2015#post_11506827

We've added some basic information there, along with a link to the meet thread.  But if you can think of anything else that we should add, please let us know and well insert it as soon as we can!  
smile.gif
  Thanks!

Apr 15, 2015 at 5:11 AM Post #45 of 838
I so want to go. Checked on airline prices. WOW, maybe I don't want to go.

What if Chord does a factory tour with a HugoTT as the giveaway prize?  
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back