:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
Apr 15, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #61 of 838

Given the understandable excitement generated by the forthcoming London CanJam event, UK Head-Fi members please don't forget the imminent UK Head-Fi Meet on Saturday 25th April in Cambridge. 

Perhaps we should have called our FREE event (light lunch & beverages included) CamJam SoCam 2015 to generate more interest?!?  
wink_face.gif

I won't forget it Andy , it's goona be great (and a heck of a lot easier to park at and stay at too). And you and Mark are right on the ball wiith this Cambridge Event

Thanks mate :)

Apr 15, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #62 of 838
I'm there!

I went to the first one, is the room big enough? 
will there be quiet area to listen to?

If you need any volunteers to help set up let me know

Apr 15, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #64 of 838
Apr 15, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #66 of 838
Also check out the hotels in the Euston Station area if not wanting to (or, if a late comer, not able to) book at the Russell...

Most people will look at the tube map and see that Euston and Kings Cross are on different lines and head in different directions (from / to Russell Square) but, for those unfamiliar with London, it'll come as quite a shock as to how small central London really is :)

Apr 16, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #70 of 838
You European Head-Fi'ers certainly deserve it--it has been long overdue. I hope you chaps have the maist jolly event across the pond. (And that is the extent of my semi-British/Scottish English.)

Random thoughts. Saw the poster girl on the first page and I was like wow, but why is she chewing on the cable like a cat would? I go on further to the next few pages and I'm like, my mind is forever scarred.

Apr 17, 2015 at 6:56 AM Post #72 of 838
I go on further to the next few pages and I'm like, my mind is forever scarred.

Here, let me help you with that... A special British photo shoot of Judy:

Apr 17, 2015 at 6:58 AM Post #74 of 838

Sweet! I just need to figure out if I want to bring my mrs or not. 

My Mrs went to one for about an hour. She said it was the longest hour of her life.......

haha, even though she's travelling with me, my wife isn't daring to attend the Cambridge meet...she'll be spending the day wandering around the city instead :)

Apr 17, 2015 at 8:02 AM Post #75 of 838
  I'm there!

I went to the first one, is the room big enough? 
will there be quiet area to listen to?

If you need any volunteers to help set up let me know

To volunteer , please see page 1, as for the room space, I'll bet CanJam are pretty good at their game by now and know how to make these things a huge success

Users who are viewing this thread

Back