FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Oct 15, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #4,397 of 4,896
bloody hell, despite repeated auditions i just can't decide between the TG334 and the CA Andromeda >.<' can't afford both that's for sure...

they really compliment each other... what to do???

Which fit better and we're more comfortable? I have both and would chose the Andromeda for more relaxed listening while working for example, but the FitEar for more critical listening and anything involving vocals. You really can't go wrong with either though, and if you have MMCX after market cables already it might make more sense to go with the Andromeda since FitEar has a specialized connector.

Oct 15, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #4,398 of 4,896
Which fit better and we're more comfortable? I have both and would chose the Andromeda for more relaxed listening while working for example, but the FitEar for more critical listening and anything involving vocals. You really can't go wrong with either though, and if you have MMCX after market cables already it might make more sense to go with the Andromeda since FitEar has a specialized connector.

thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, it's much appreciated.

TG334 is physically more comfy to me for sure. i don't have a large inventory of aftermarket MMCX cables as i had been, until auditioning the Fitear parterre and CA Orion last week, been an over ear headphones kinda guy. Fitear and CA (and Noble to a less extent) stood out sufficiently enough to change my biases...

the sheer beauty of the andromeda vs the dense meatiness of the TG334...

in some ways the signature is the Paterre was really engrossing, but i was disappointed with its reproduction of deep male vocals, and that was a deal breaker for me, otherwise i would have ordered them and save myself a few hard earned bucks lol

Nov 6, 2016 at 10:42 PM Post #4,399 of 4,896
hi all, I would not want to start a new holywar here, I'm use my fitier TG334 many years  and I like them very much. I want to clarify the question whether it makes sense to listen to other models, may have appeared something better? From JH or Astel n Kernel?

Nov 8, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #4,401 of 4,896
is c435 still available for buying ?

is this the one most 'reference' from the fitear ciem line ?

Nov 12, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #4,402 of 4,896
anyone here that has bought a custom MH335DW from Jaben , how do these sound in general ? also can you send impressions to them from Europe ?

thanx

Nov 12, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #4,403 of 4,896
anyone here that has bought a custom MH335DW from Jaben , how do these sound in general ? also can you send impressions to them from Europe ?

thanx

Perhaps the better place to ask is the FitEar Custom thread. There are a few reviews as well. As for Jaben, that's where I did mine. Please drop them an email and see if they can answer your question. :)

Nov 13, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #4,405 of 4,896
  Heading to Tokyo in December.

Thinking TG334.

Which store in Tokyo would you recommend?

TIA.

Order only just like CIEM. Not off the shelf...unless you're lucky to find someone selling 2nd hand.

Nov 13, 2016 at 1:52 AM Post #4,407 of 4,896
  Heading to Tokyo in December.

Thinking TG334.

Which store in Tokyo would you recommend?

TIA.

I believe you must order Fitear products from an authorized dealer in Japan.  As I understand Fitear requires dealers to require and file proof of Japanese residency and citizenship.  I believe you can only purchase Fitear this way in japan from an authorized dealer.  In the U.S. you can order the ToGo334 from ALO Audio.  They sell it with their own branded cable.  ALO Audio has always been great at responding to my questions even when I have not purchased which seems to happen more often.

Nov 13, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #4,408 of 4,896
Cool, Riley. Appreciate the info, thanks. 

Was hoping to pick up a TG334 while in Tokyo.. and enjoy it while in Japan.

Guess that is not happening.

Will look elsewhere...

Cheers.

Nov 13, 2016 at 2:14 AM Post #4,409 of 4,896
  Cool, Riley. Appreciate the info, thanks. 

Was hoping to pick up a TG334 while in Tokyo.. and enjoy it while in Japan.

Guess that is not happening.

Will look elsewhere...

Cheers.

You're very welcome!  The last I heard my statements were how it works, but it may have changed since last it has been discussed on this thread.  this would not be permitted policy in the U.S. according to my sources.  Japan has no laws on this policy so they are free to do so, unfortunately.

Nov 13, 2016 at 5:08 AM Post #4,410 of 4,896
Nope, has not changed. Can confirm that buying 334's in JP is a huge PITA (and also, took about 2mo to deliver even after tons of crazy pre-ordering hijinx). Ken at ALO gets 10 pairs/mo, so if you're really keen on them it's probably worth jumping on the list sooner rather later (although apparently, they do occasionally pop up on the FS boards).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back