First serious closed headohones reccomendations needed!
May 10, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #54 of 120
Lol. Ws99 is my favorite, and I like the fidelio l1 and 1r. I'd say ws99 and fidelio l1 have slightly better instrument separation, but the MDR 1r has nice mids. They are all great cans, but the ws99 is my preferred.

About the amperior, I don't have them but I have researched them. Dale thorn said that he prefers the fidelio l1 to them and esw9a. L1s have a wider and deeper soundstage, more clarity, slightly less bass. I prefer the ws99 though. Those l1s don't isolate well.

May 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #55 of 120
Lol. Ws99 is my favorite, and I like the fidelio l1 and 1r. I'd say ws99 and fidelio l1 have slightly better instrument separation, but the MDR 1r has nice mids. They are all great cans, but the ws99 is my preferred.

About the amperior, I don't have them but I have researched them. Dale thorn said that he prefers the fidelio l1 to them and esw9a. L1s have a wider and deeper soundstage, more clarity, slightly less bass. I prefer the ws99 though. Those l1s don't isolate well.

I'm really interested in the mdr 1r. How are they at isolating? Do they keep sound out too?

May 10, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #59 of 120
Also is the noise leakage both out and in worse on the mdr 1r or ws99? (By the way you are probably starting to get annoyed with me and this thread, but I have narrowed it down to these two, and the prior question is the last one i have).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back