Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Apr 3, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #2,926 of 6,413
Quote:
While I'm waiting for more AS-2 impressions I'm also curious about another CIEM listed on Aurisonics site: Custom silicone IEMS are listed for sale but there is no further information about them.  What driver do they use?  Does anyone here own a set and can they comment on performance?

The silicon only IEMs are all BA based and would be used more for broadcast and sports. Our higher end silicon would be good for a an artist or performer but they are not meant for high end audio.

Apr 3, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #2,927 of 6,413
Quote:
The silicon only IEMs are all BA based and would be used more for broadcast and sports. Our higher end silicon would be good for a an artist or performer but they are not meant for high end audio.

Fair enough.  Thanks for the clear response.  Out of curiousity does Aurisonics have a philosophy regarding driver selection?  Why the focus on dynamics/hybrid as opposed to the more traditional multi-ba array?

Apr 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM Post #2,928 of 6,413
Do we have prices for upgrade of ASG1.0 to ASG1.3 or ASG2.0 ?  
on the fence, I luv my ASG-1.2s! and so I will follow Dales game plan, so by the time all of the upgrade options are available there will be alot of folks that will share what there hearing, I put out some great reviews/input/feedback! will be nice to test the waters so to speak, but until I take a plunge or two, with some upgrades, hearing is knpwing, and I will wait to find out, I am in nnooo hurry, having my 1.2s is bliss at this point, I am luving the brighter SS of the MKII along with the CLAS soon to be giving the -R a listen! they REALLY synergize with the 1.2s vocals have buttery timbre to them, and the treble resonates along with the mids and bass! anyways I'm in no hurry, thanks Dale! Happy Easter!

Apr 3, 2013 at 5:30 PM Post #2,930 of 6,413
Not yet guys. Dale says they have to finish shipping out all orders before he rolls out the G-1 to G-2 program. 1.3 is coming after that. Shouldn't be much longer

Apr 3, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #2,931 of 6,413
yes, the line starts over there, not there, over there, lol, as I sit listening patiently with my 1.2s!
rolleyes.gif

shouldn't be much longer, keep the reviews coming!
popcorn.gif

Apr 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #2,932 of 6,413
Ouuuuuh i'm excited, mine just entered the plane, on their way here! Cheers to that!

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #2,938 of 6,413
Great!

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM Post #2,939 of 6,413
So it begins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back