FATfreq Impressions Thread - Bass Cannons and More
Apr 9, 2024 at 5:23 PM Post #1,876 of 1,949
@TsukiGermany

Friend told me that i should try maybe chord mojo 2? he works in audio shop but cannot listen scarlet currently maybe in few months.

Apr 9, 2024 at 5:25 PM Post #1,877 of 1,949
@TsukiGermany

Friend told me that i should try maybe chord mojo 2? he works in audio shop but cannot listen scarlet currently maybe in few months.
The Mojo 2 is said to be very good indeed, but honestly overkill imo. Stick with the K7, you won't notice benefits worth the extra cost. And if you were to say price is no object, you wouldn't use the Scarlet as Endgame. So for the Scarlet stick with the K7, if you were to buy several IEMs, I'd say you'd most benefit from the Questyle M15 in terms of value.

Apr 9, 2024 at 6:31 PM Post #1,878 of 1,949
The Mojo 2 is said to be very good indeed, but honestly overkill imo. Stick with the K7, you won't notice benefits worth the extra cost. And if you were to say price is no object, you wouldn't use the Scarlet as Endgame. So for the Scarlet stick with the K7, if you were to buy several IEMs, I'd say you'd most benefit from the Questyle M15 in terms of value.
Ty so much bro for all of this :)

BTW if u can get hands on CAMPFIRE AUDIO SUPERMOON test them and compare to scarlet, my friend say that planar IEM bass is the best bass ever, BTW they are overall lovely sounding. (+/- 2x price of scarlet in Poland)

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/campfire-audio-supermoon.25922/

Apr 9, 2024 at 7:08 PM Post #1,879 of 1,949
Ty so much bro for all of this :)

BTW if u can get hands on CAMPFIRE AUDIO SUPERMOON test them and compare to scarlet, my friend say that planar IEM bass is the best bass ever, BTW they are overall lovely sounding. (+/- 2x price of scarlet in Poland)

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/campfire-audio-supermoon.25922/
Yw Bro :)

I am a big defender of dd bass though. I never found planar bass to have the same satisfying rumble I crave. The IE900 and IE600 had the best bass quality I've ever heard until today. The IE600 is my current favorite IEM even though trying many more expensive models. I want to buy a Maestro Mini though, because for certain tracks I just crave the sheer quantity of Fatfreq. I think the Scarlet Mini would be too much though as I like a present midrange. In terms of quality I doubt anything under 1k beats the IE600 and I doubt anything under 1500 EUR beats the IE900. Maybe the upcoming Symphonium Titan.

Apr 9, 2024 at 7:34 PM Post #1,880 of 1,949
Maybe the upcoming Symphonium Titan.
Oh Yes this looks good XD

Can we buy this in Europe?
I Wonder how it sounds, i bet it its godly for edm etc. 😇

And ofc how it sounds compare to scarlet.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024 at 9:56 PM Post #1,881 of 1,949
I had the Empire Ears Legend Evo before the Scarlet, but unfortunately not at the same time so no A/B comparison.

What I can say is that I don't regret the EVO, the Scarlet are much smaller and therefore more comfortable for me.

In terms of bass I would say that there is more on the Scarlet especially the infra but difficult to say without direct comparison with the same amp/dac.

The EVOs are 5 times more expensive which is not worth related to the skill of my ears :beyersmile:
How is the bone conduction in the Evos? With the price of Evos I’m curious if it’s such a big difference in bass quality with just using DDs.

Apr 10, 2024 at 5:35 AM Post #1,882 of 1,949
Oh Yes this looks good XD

Can we buy this in Europe?
I Wonder how it sounds, i bet it its godly for edm etc. 😇

And ofc how it sounds compare to scarlet.
Just today posted :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/1c00lgn/symphonium_audio_titan/?rdt=43453

"Vs. Scarlet Mini -
Compared to Scarlet Mini, Titan is more refined overall, has better controlled bass, and is more balanced. Scarlet Mini has more boomy, bigger bass that shakes the head/eardrums/ear canals more.

Titan has better treble in my opinion. Compared to Titan, Scarlet's treble is zingy, sharp, sibilant, and thin, especially if not paired with the right eartips. I can't really listen to Scarlet without using SpinFit CP145. However, Scarlet's treble is very detailed and has very good instrument separation and incisiveness for a basshead IEM. Impressive technicalities.

Pretty much still the same thoughts but I just got these a few hours ago. Loving it so far."

So nah for me XDDD

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2024 at 5:12 AM Post #1,886 of 1,949
Just today posted :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/1c00lgn/symphonium_audio_titan/?rdt=43453

"Vs. Scarlet Mini -
Compared to Scarlet Mini, Titan is more refined overall, has better controlled bass, and is more balanced. Scarlet Mini has more boomy, bigger bass that shakes the head/eardrums/ear canals more.

Titan has better treble in my opinion. Compared to Titan, Scarlet's treble is zingy, sharp, sibilant, and thin, especially if not paired with the right eartips. I can't really listen to Scarlet without using SpinFit CP145. However, Scarlet's treble is very detailed and has very good instrument separation and incisiveness for a basshead IEM. Impressive technicalities.

Pretty much still the same thoughts but I just got these a few hours ago. Loving it so far."

So nah for me XDDD
It's my impressions from CanJam NYC.

In my opinion, Titan is much better than Scarlet Mini but it also costs more.

Apr 12, 2024 at 5:42 AM Post #1,887 of 1,949
Last edited:
Apr 12, 2024 at 5:46 AM Post #1,888 of 1,949
Apr 13, 2024 at 8:03 AM Post #1,890 of 1,949

Users who are viewing this thread

Back