Explain your avatar
Sep 30, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #1,921 of 3,006
Quote:
I decided to flip the avatar right to left to be different. Here's what mine will look like: 

smile.gif

I figured since Mr.Scott is sitting in the captain's chair, he needed the proper captain's shirt....
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #1,923 of 3,006
Quote:

Now all you have to do is put headphones on his head. 
atsmile.gif

I don't have enough Photoshop skill to do that....lol

Sep 30, 2012 at 3:28 PM Post #1,925 of 3,006
Quote:
Do what I do:
Shop in the head of a person wearing headphones. It's not that hard.

I think that's what he meant when he said he don't have enough Photoshop skill to do that... 
wink.gif

Sep 30, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #1,927 of 3,006
Do what I do:

Shop in the head of a person wearing headphones. It's not that hard.

I think that's what he meant when he said he don't have enough Photoshop skill to do that...  :wink:

Getting in the head is less hard than getting in headphones. But then you'd need to have even a but basic knowledge what to expect from an image manipulator though... Okay, so it is a bit hard then :p

Sep 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM Post #1,930 of 3,006
Sep 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM Post #1,932 of 3,006
Quote:
I'll be switching when I get home from work tonight.....it'll almost definitely be midnight by then. I'll be sad to see Mila go, though the news that she's now with Ashton Kutcher makes that easier to swallow.....
biggrin.gif
You shall see in approximately 6 hours, for that is the time when the clock strikes 12 where I live.
biggrin.gif

Hmm, maybe I should just go for it early?  Sunday night sees some decent activity in these here forums... would be fun to get the party started early right?

Quote:
Which reminds me,
I have to sneak a Mio Akiyama wearing K701's in there.
I'll just shop her face on.

LOL, that's gonna be hilario. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
I just did this using one of my favourite characters. There's no chance to mistake me for obob if I use it, since it's a baaaad shop LOL. We'll see.
tongue.gif

Wait, that's not bad at all.  Merging cell and real life is almost impossible to begin with, so good job!

Quote:
My shop is actually quite OK, if I say so myself.

Can't wait to see it!

Quote:
I decided to flip the avatar right to left to be different. Here's what mine will look like: 

smile.gif

Might be cool to put the Mirror Universe Scotty in there...
smile.gif

Quote:
I figured since Mr.Scott is sitting in the captain's chair, he needed the proper captain's shirt....
biggrin.gif

LOL, though it wouldn't so much be a Captain's shirt as the rank insignia is still a bit off.  But certainly, he's now be wearing the old command division colors - so that definitely works.  OH DAMN, the Trekkie in me just popped out.  Here, lemme shove that sucker back in.  As an apology, here ya go:

Quote:
Then what about GIMP skills?
wink.gif
Getting in the head is less hard than getting in headphones. But then you'd need to have even a but basic knowledge what to expect from an image manipulator though... Okay, so it is a bit hard then
tongue.gif

Shop vs. Gimp = same difference in this case.  What I mean is that he's prob not an image manipulation pro yet.

Quote:
So since October is coming very close now, what's for November?
wink.gif

No idea... any suggestions guys?

Quote:
Me in Florida for the launch of the Cervélo R3 SL. Cycling is another one of my passions besides music.

Cool pic, welcome to Head-Fi BTW!  Do you listen while you ride?  If so, what do you use?  Westones? 
smile.gif

Sep 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #1,933 of 3,006
Goodbye Zooey...
frown.gif
  Hello Scotty!
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #1,934 of 3,006
Nightmare November? (scary stuff)
Nothingness/Nul November? (we all change our avatars to a something like a black square, or one of those 'no avatar set' images)

Sep 30, 2012 at 5:20 PM Post #1,935 of 3,006
Goodbye Mila! And hello, Captain Scott! 
biggrin.gif

Everybody else went early, so what the hell.....lol. And now it is off to work with me.

Edit...thanks Warren for your improved version of my image.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back