ES7 vs HD280 Pro??
May 30, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #91 of 276
Quote:

Originally Posted by leo5111 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ricmat, im not saying you are wrong im only saying i rip mine to the highest bitrate i can
tongue.gif

yes of course!

I understood you man!!
wink.gif

May 31, 2007 at 8:04 PM Post #92 of 276
just got my es7,s i love em straight from my zune all though they seem a little bright sounding now i just have to bite the bullet on a portable amp im leaning towards a ibasso t2
basshead.gif

May 31, 2007 at 8:12 PM Post #93 of 276
Quote:

just got my es7,s i love em straight from my zune all though they seem a little bright sounding now i just have to bite the bullet on a portable amp im leaning towards a ibasso t2
basshead.gif

Bright? Heh, first thing I thought when putting them on was
basshead.gif

May 31, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #95 of 276
Quote:

basshead.gif

really?? thats great man!

I'm still waiting for mine!
frown.gif
.. .. never arrive! cant wait for them anymore!!!!!

Jun 1, 2007 at 12:12 AM Post #97 of 276
Quote:

if they will ship to you get them from here http://www.beachaudio.com/product_in...107902&src=sli thats where i got mine
wink.gif

thanks.. the prob is that I already bought mine from bluetin.com!

just waiting them to arrive!!
smily_headphones1.gif

(they must be in customs right now.. all the authorities must be listening to them!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Cheers

Jun 2, 2007 at 3:17 PM Post #99 of 276
Quote:

3xo, what are you amping youres with?

C&C Box V2.

I've burned it in for about 300 hours now, and it sounds fantastic.

Jun 2, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #100 of 276
well, I was thinking to buy myself some

Micro DAC -> Hornet

or

GoVibe V6

Any opinions??...

Jun 3, 2007 at 7:14 AM Post #101 of 276
My es7 came in today. I plugged them into the zune to play while I went out to run errands. Came back tonight and gave them a listen.

Wow a lot of low end and so uncomfortable. I did the bending in of the shoulders as suggested from this thread. Better but still that contact point on the top of the head was kind of annoying so I ended up giving the headband more of a curvature. It feels much more comfortable now with the pressure spread around the head.

Did some quick A/B-ing with my SR225s, hmmm es7 has a lot more lows and mids, not as crisp as the grados in the highs though. I just ran it unamped off the zune and definitely the es7 is more efficient and plays louder at the same volume setting.

Can't wait to see how the sound matures with age. Definitely worth the money & no regrets on this purchase. These will replace my px100s as phones I will take on the plane when I travel.

Jun 3, 2007 at 1:02 PM Post #104 of 276
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrecked_porsche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@urabus, burn in with pink noise and the mids and highs become really sharp and crisp.

Are you suggesting that burn in with pink noise, as opposed to eg. regular music, will result in the cans sounding differently?

Jun 3, 2007 at 1:04 PM Post #105 of 276
I'm doing lightly interrupted pink noise burn-in for the whole summer. In a little less than one month I should be at 1000 hours (all told, a little too much for a $140 product perhaps), and I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

It sounds really good every day; the only thing I'm missing is a tiny bit of presence in the cymbals. The rest is very full and deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back