ES7 vs HD280 Pro??
Mar 10, 2008 at 1:36 AM Post #271 of 276
That's what I think, I'm tempted but the seller has 8 transactions since 2004. It would appear that they have a solid return policy and Amazon appears to stand behind them in their "marketplace" vendor category....

Mar 15, 2008 at 12:28 AM Post #272 of 276
dont know if it turned out to be legit or not, but at that price even I would buy another pair!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by maloosik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's what I think, I'm tempted but the seller has 8 transactions since 2004. It would appear that they have a solid return policy and Amazon appears to stand behind them in their "marketplace" vendor category....

Mar 17, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #274 of 276
Well...they sure worth it! What can I say?
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nah~ I would just go for real ES7s @ 100$. There are too many fakes out there

Feb 2, 2009 at 4:48 PM Post #276 of 276
I just ordered mine today for 114.95. I think that is a good price anyway. A couple weeks ago I ordered some sheets of BSE (Best Skins Ever) and when the phones get here I will cover the shiny part with BSE so when I use these for jogging and walking they won't get all the West Texas wind and dust scratches on them. Really pretty excited because I also ordered the Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang to drive these. It is probably overkill but it sure got good ratings from Skylab. Hope I like it. Good luck guys and happy listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back