ES7 vs HD280 Pro??
Jun 5, 2007 at 1:22 PM Post #136 of 276
I get the impression from this thread, that if you have big head, the ES7's may not be very comfortable.

Is this correct?

Jun 5, 2007 at 3:26 PM Post #137 of 276
Just bend the metal elbows, all will be ok then.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 5, 2007 at 11:08 PM Post #138 of 276
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamprologus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought mine from Apple store even though the price was way too high. But I got away from the hassle with customs ....

Yeah.. also thought about that (thanks once more for your advice) but they didnt send to Portugal, and there's no Apple store in Portugal.. .. yet!
biggrin.gif

Cheers!

Jun 6, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #140 of 276
well, is they have!

Thay are in traffic right now, so they should arrive friday (once tomorrow is holiday!)

On a week holiday next week, so there’ll be some real time for me to listen them! (I think my girlfriend wont find too much funny of it.. .. ..
biggrin.gif
)

Cheers!

Jun 6, 2007 at 7:18 PM Post #142 of 276
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricmat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well, is they have!

Thay are in traffic right now, so they should arrive friday (once tomorrow is holiday!)

On a week holiday next week, so there’ll be some real time for me to listen them! (I think my girlfriend wont find too much funny of it.. .. ..
biggrin.gif
)

Cheers!

wow i admire your patience waiting for the phones to arrive, i would have gone crazy by now. i had ordered mine from buy.com but they were out of stock and i didn't know when they'd ship. Cancelled the order and bought a set from ebay for a bit more, got them in 2 days.
eek.gif

Oh still burning mine in, haven't listened to them in a day or two. I hope the clamping tension loosens up, i'm letting my cpu case wear them while they're burning in.

Jun 6, 2007 at 11:47 PM Post #143 of 276
Quote:

Originally Posted by urabus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow i admire your patience waiting for the phones to arrive, i would have gone crazy by now. i had ordered mine from buy.com but they were out of stock and i didn't know when they'd ship. Cancelled the order and bought a set from ebay for a bit more, got them in 2 days.
eek.gif

Oh still burning mine in, haven't listened to them in a day or two. I hope the clamping tension loosens up, i'm letting my cpu case wear them while they're burning in.

Really??

Well, I thought they wouldnt take so long!

Because in bluetin.com website it says only 6 days (i guess)... the real problems were with customs... as always...

Jun 7, 2007 at 3:43 AM Post #144 of 276
Quote:

Originally Posted by urabus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eek.gif

You're using pink noise right?
tongue.gif
basshead.gif

cool.gif

Jun 7, 2007 at 6:25 AM Post #145 of 276
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrecked_porsche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're using pink noise right?
tongue.gif
basshead.gif

cool.gif

yep tracks 58 & 59.
hey got a dumb question, if i'm burning with pink noise does it matter if the phones are playing into the air like if i just have them plugged in and i lay them down. I have them clamped to my cpu case to stretch out the headband so actually the drivers are playing into the side of the cpu case and not into free air. You think that makes any difference? Hope that made sense.

Jun 7, 2007 at 7:16 AM Post #146 of 276
LOL, I don't know about that. For me, when it was burning in, I just let both the drivers face each other and then I just put the headphones on my pillow and left it. Nice and comfy for my ES7... LOL

Well, I don't know if the hard surface of the computer casing is gonna bounce back the sound and all... LOL Nice way to loosen up the clamps.
tongue.gif
If its still too tight, just bend the metal elbows. Works great for me.

You'll be in for a supprise when you hear them again after your pink noise burn in. You'll be a firm believer that burn in actually is for real, and pink noise is really good for that.
wink.gif

Jun 7, 2007 at 10:33 AM Post #148 of 276
I'm currently burning in mine using tracks 58 and 59 (thank's for the link
biggrin.gif
). I have played a lot of music before this so I am not sure if I will be able to detect any differences. I'll see tonight, after 48 hours of pink noise.

Jun 7, 2007 at 4:13 PM Post #149 of 276
I guess you'll still notice some difference, because I noticed some major differences even after almost 2 months of normal music burn in. Well, it all depends on your ears. Please do post back here your experiences with the ES7 and pink noise.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh, and you're welcome. I'm glad I could be of help.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back