Elysian Acoustics DIVA 2023
Aug 31, 2023 at 6:42 AM Post #181 of 277
Hello. My experience with Effect audio cable is, that if i want more detail and high freq. i use Cadmus. But its relly not high differences. I have question. How loong time do you guys waiting for Annihilator when you order it? Thank you :wink:

Sep 4, 2023 at 7:32 PM Post #182 of 277
Went and pulled out my Divas today to listen to while cleaning and didn't notice that one of the IEMs had somehow come off the cable. Had to reset the connection and glue it together. Just really upset for not checking the connection since I've known that the connection isn't super tight. Really upset with myself since these are my grail.

Attachments

• Diva.jpg
    Diva.jpg
    692.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sep 4, 2023 at 7:39 PM Post #183 of 277
Went and pulled out my Divas today to listen to while cleaning and didn't notice that one of the IEMs had somehow come off the cable. Had to reset the connection and glue it together. Just really upset for not checking double checking the connection since I've known that the connection isn't super tight. Really upset with myself since these are my grail.
The faceplate came off? :scream::scream::scream:

Sep 4, 2023 at 7:42 PM Post #184 of 277
Unfortunately yes. Here’s with it glued back on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Sep 4, 2023 at 8:00 PM Post #185 of 277
Went and pulled out my Divas today to listen to while cleaning and didn't notice that one of the IEMs had somehow come off the cable. Had to reset the connection and glue it together. Just really upset for not checking the connection since I've known that the connection isn't super tight. Really upset with myself since these are my grail.
ouch man...I didn't even know the faceplate can come off like that... yeah I tend to keep em in the case it came with so I usualy don't have that issue but gotta be more careful I guess with mine too... Jeez...

Overall I feel like the build quality on the Divas are kind of meh compared to some other brands. My andromeda's been a tank and I've dropped/banged it quite a few times and nothing's come loose except a bit of chipped paint on the edges.

Sep 4, 2023 at 9:23 PM Post #186 of 277
In all fairness it fell like 5 feet onto tile, wasn’t an easy drop

Sep 4, 2023 at 10:03 PM Post #187 of 277
oh gawd... D: yeah... at that height I feel like it's gonna get some kind of damage no matter what especially plastic shell... Was there any sonic issues after you glued it back on?

Sep 4, 2023 at 11:20 PM Post #188 of 277
I’m so sorry about the faceplate! I hope it’s working okay.

Sep 5, 2023 at 2:38 AM Post #190 of 277
I dropped my Variations and Dusk a lot, they didn’t budge or come off like other owners. Seeing Diva crack is a bit worrying.
You have been lucky. Every resin IEM is prone to break on a bad landing.

I am not the biggest fan of that material for universal earphones.

Sep 5, 2023 at 3:28 PM Post #191 of 277
Very hard to get. I don't plan on reviewing the Raven mainly because of its astronomical cost but if I ever get a chance to listen to it, I can probably create an impressions post.
I just saw in the watercooler thread that you got a chance to listen to the Raven. I came back here because I remember you mentioned your upcoming reviews of Annihilator and Singularity, which are two of the three sets I'm most interested in. The third set is the Raven!

Just thought it was amusing. Looking forward to your thoughts on the Raven.

Sep 5, 2023 at 3:31 PM Post #192 of 277
Yikes. I'm glad you were able to get it put together again.

Did you have to readjust any of the drivers or was it just the faceplate that had to be glued back on?

Sep 5, 2023 at 3:33 PM Post #193 of 277
Yikes. I'm glad you were able to get it put together again.

Did you have to readjust any of the drivers or was it just the faceplate that had to be glued back on?
I had to push/reset the connector forward, driver down and then clamp the faceplate down.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2023 at 3:37 PM Post #194 of 277
I just saw in the watercooler thread that you got a chance to listen to the Raven. I came back here because I remember you mentioned your upcoming reviews of Annihilator and Singularity, which are two of the three sets I'm most interested in. The third set is the Raven!

Just thought it was amusing. Looking forward to your thoughts on the Raven.
Yes, it was very random. I visited MusicTeck for an RS6 replacement (my unit had a faulty button) and I had about 15 minutes to demo stuff. Leo (Andrew's associate) asked me if I wanted to try anything and they had Raven so I was able to give it a listen.

Not enough to comment on anything in depth since I was on a different chain (N7 DAP + Tsuranagi) but enough to really like it and to plan to go back to try it again.

I'll be posting the Annihilator review either tonight or latest tomorrow afternoon. I'll be sure to let you know.

Sep 5, 2023 at 7:47 PM Post #195 of 277
DIVA 2023 landed today. Going through my playlists. It’s a pleasant IEM with good enough resolution. My friends hyped this one up to be the U12t killer. Not feeling that yet.

The nozzles are quite big though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back