electrostatic withdrawls
Mar 26, 2004 at 3:46 AM Post #61 of 73
this thread was started on february 12 and i still do not have my prized stax back, i'll tell you this much, audiocubes is a great place to buy from but don't expect much when it comes to returning for repair and getting your stuff back, very poor communication and overall ****ty service. stax could be part of the problem but they should still be updating me since this was a POSSIBLE 2-4 week process.

Mar 26, 2004 at 4:04 AM Post #62 of 73
that's a real bummer. now that my stax cans are broken in I don't know how I ever lived without them
tongue.gif

Mar 31, 2004 at 4:34 AM Post #63 of 73
my stax are FINALLY on their way back to me, knock on wood i get them before the weekend because i plan to spend alot of time using them. hell i've been without them for almost two months, ahh, electrostats... sweet nectar of the gods....

Mar 31, 2004 at 4:42 AM Post #64 of 73
Congrats Paul! I bet they will be all the sweeter sounding once they finally get in and are plugged back into their loving home - the KGSS you own. Make sure to let us know if everything works out and when you get them in hand. I know you'll want to spend a bunch of time just listening, but just pop in and say you got them before the 72 hour listen fest 2004.

Mar 31, 2004 at 4:55 AM Post #65 of 73
eek.gif
two months? That's an aweful long time. how have you been surviving?

Apr 1, 2004 at 5:04 AM Post #68 of 73
Hey Paul, here's to hoping they make it to you by this weekend. You've suffered enough, so hopefully they arrive ASAP.

Apr 1, 2004 at 5:39 AM Post #69 of 73
Doug, you're always a ray of light in a somewhat dark world, you should be proud of that, i am proud to call you one of my "online" someday hopefully face to face friends!

Apr 1, 2004 at 6:00 AM Post #70 of 73
Thank you Paul. I count my self honored to be in that category. If I had my way I would get around to meeting a bunch of the good people here at Head-Fi every chance I had. It's funny, but most of the wife and I's trip around in the states will include a visit with some head-fier. I sure hope we can squeeze in a trip to Chicago or that area this trip as it seems there's a high concentration of head-fiers there.
tongue.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 9:49 PM Post #72 of 73
Quote:

Originally posted by fyrfytrhoges
MY STAX IS BAX!

Congratx.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back