EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Jan 19, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #796 of 1,544

Jason is jelt, I know that much. 

Jack takes very good care of his customers.  Can't say enough good things about him, as others can attest to as well.  Regarding the basshead CIEM, I edited the reply above (EW-3), but of course it isn't a TOTL (at least regarding cost) CIEM.  This may be a great option because it won't break the bank since you are attending school (as am I).  Just another option in the world of CIEMs. 

Right now I am seriously hard on budget, studying abroad and can't finishing it on time doesn't really help. I still use an iPod Classic, if I had money to burn I would throw a nice dap against my SE5way
happy_face1.gif
So even a low cost ciem is far away now. Also I have a low cost ciem too, Music One, you can find my review in head-fi. It is quite an unique design, punches way above its price point. I would definitely throw it into the pit against mid-fi ciems and iems.

Jan 19, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #797 of 1,544

Ok thanks mate. I just hope Jason will build a dream, a basshead ciem that has a resolution at the high end. I would definitely save up for it and buy. I heard great and just great things about him, maybe he will try to do some stuff about it. Maybe a differently tuned version of Legend R with boosted bass both in sub and mid bass while trying to keeping the rest of the clarity as much as possible.

Or, maybe, something like 335DW you know, more organic and rich with polite, smooth treble. However I doubt that EarWerkz do polite treble, as far as I can understand their trebles are quite up front without being sibilant.

OzL my friend, I will try my best :)

Jan 19, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #799 of 1,544

lol yeah sorry about that, probably that's why I made the mistake. We were in PM then I wrote here too. I am also studying right now too at the end OzL.exe has stopped working and has to be shut down for a minute
happy_face1.gif

I feel you. So much wants but not being able to buy all of them haha! 

Haha Jason/Jelt, making your own CIEM soon? 
tongue_smile.gif
 You know what type of sound signature i like… Hint hint**

Jan 19, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #800 of 1,544

lol yeah sorry about that, probably that's why I made the mistake. We were in PM then I wrote here too. I am also studying right now too at the end OzL.exe has stopped working and has to be shut down for a minute
happy_face1.gif

Look towards the EM32 for heavy bass :wink:

Jan 22, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #802 of 1,544
Finally got my Legend R in my ears
beyersmile.png

They've been blasting music in my ear canals for five hours and I'm already feeling I'm going to love them.
Fit is perfect, build quality awesome and even the cable looks nice.

I'm a happy man.
atsmile.gif

Jan 22, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #803 of 1,544
  Finally got my Legend R in my ears
beyersmile.png

They've been blasting music in my ear canals for five years and I'm already feeling I'm going to love them.
Fit is perfect, build quality awesome and even the cable looks nice.

I'm a happy man.
atsmile.gif

basshead.gif
 time flies? 
wink_face.gif

Jan 22, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #806 of 1,544

Hoping to see some impressions and pictures from you 
beerchug.gif

Impressions to come in a few weeks with a quad comparison with my NT6Pro, CA H8Pro and Lear LCM BD4.2.

For pics, there will be plenty in my review but here you go for a sneak peek:

Galaxy S5 quality so not the best sorry.

Jan 22, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #807 of 1,544

Impressions to come in a few weeks with a quad comparison with my NT6Pro, CA H8Pro and Lear LCM BD4.2.

Love the color combo with the silver cable. Excellent choice!

Jan 22, 2015 at 9:26 PM Post #808 of 1,544

Awesome. Can't wait buddy!

Jan 22, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #809 of 1,544

Awesome! I hope you're enjoying your Legend R like how I'm enjoying mine. :)

Jan 23, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #810 of 1,544
My Legend-Rs arrived this morning.  I am resisting the urge to listen to them until I burn them in for the recommended 50 (?) hours.  However, I can say that the build quality is great and the fit is excellent.  They just slid into my ears with a really tight fit, which is what I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back