EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Jan 16, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #766 of 1,544
  That is very good to know. But do you mean the tracking updates show on the USPS website when the parcel reaches France?

Nope not on USPS website, but your local post. Although i usually uses this webpage for tracking since it links all the couriers of different countries together and gives an entire summary of it, you may have a try. www.17track.net.

Jan 16, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #767 of 1,544
Jan 16, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #768 of 1,544
My Supras were shipped out today

That's fast. What backer number were you, out of curiosity? Does Jack send out an email when it gets shipped?

Jan 16, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #769 of 1,544

My Supras were shipped out today

ahhhh! I was told that I was in the first batch too... now im just stressfully hoping for an email...

Man... as my first time testing the waters of CIEM... I finally get how painful the wait is. And I thought yalls were just crazy before 
basshead.gif

Jan 16, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #770 of 1,544

Nope not on USPS website, but your local post. Although i usually uses this webpage for tracking since it links all the couriers of different countries together and gives an entire summary of it, you may have a try. www.17track.net.

Thanks a lot, that's a website I had never heard of. It shows my LR are still in transit but I hope they'll get here pretty soon as it's already been 10 days.

Jan 16, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #771 of 1,544
I'm kicking myself for not ordering the Legend R before the sale closed at the end of the year. But hey, I guess I'm getting a Silver Dragon cable out of it.

Btw, Jack mentioned to me that Drew Baird at Moon Audio is finalizing some changes to the Silver Dragon. I might have misinterpreted him, and I'm not sure if this means that EarWerkz is shipping out a unique version of the cable or possibly a newer version, but I can't wait to hear the pairing.

Jan 16, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #772 of 1,544
That's fast. What backer number were you, out of curiosity? Does Jack send out an email when it gets shipped?

If it helps, when Jack gave me a tour of their facility, they had a huge desk full of the Supra orders they were working on and customizing. It was a pretty impressive and efficient operation. I still am blown away by their turnaround times.

Jan 16, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #773 of 1,544

A point of clarification may be in order here. I ordered both a Legend R and what was then called a Class II at the same time. I asked Jack to make my Legends first and if there were no problems with the fit, to then work on the Class II. This overlapped with the KS campaign so my Class II became a Supra.

Jan 16, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #774 of 1,544

A point of clarification may be in order here. I ordered both a Legend R and what was then called a Class II at the same time. I asked Jack to make my Legends first and if there were no problems with the fit, to then work on the Class II. This overlapped with the KS campaign so my Class II became a Supra.

thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how you got yours already considering the fact that Jack posted on KS that they were having some problems with their engraver. Hopefully that wont be too much of a delay

Jan 16, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #775 of 1,544

Thanks for the clarification George!

Jan 16, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #776 of 1,544
thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how you got yours already considering the fact that Jack posted on KS that they were having some problems with their engraver. Hopefully that wont be too much of a delay

You're welcome.

Jan 17, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #778 of 1,544
Think we should not take the USPS notification email as assurance of the item getting shipped out as it is just a notice to the postal side of preparing to receive the item before shipping.
And with recent update from Jack on KS that there's engraver issue to resolve. It may take a bit more time.

The target delivery schedule is still March 2015 which Earwerkz will definitely keep to it.

Always better to take the time to deliver the best product. 

Jan 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #780 of 1,544

Users who are viewing this thread

Back