EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Jan 16, 2015 at 3:47 AM Post #751 of 1,544
It's a shame there isn't a custom version of the Supra, as I would have been tempted to go with that over the Legend R. I like the idea of a Legend R style signature with a bit more treble energy.

Oh, but there is! May the temptation begin.

Jan 16, 2015 at 4:20 AM Post #752 of 1,544
Wow, the supra was your second preferred choice? That speaks volumes about its tuning. Am glad now that I went for the custom version...

Jan 16, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #754 of 1,544
Ok, so i caved in and got the Legend R, so im officially part of the Legend gang it would seems :p. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly with the impressions i sent in!! Big gamble since i have both the Supra and Legend being custom.

Hmmm, now the headache begins again… What colour should i go for the Legend? 

Was thinking of Red and Purple….

Darn, so much choices lols.

I went with green and blue for my Supra though!

So exciting but stressful hahaha!!

Jan 16, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #755 of 1,544
  Ok, so i caved in and got the Legend R, so im officially part of the Legend gang it would seems :p. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly with the impressions i sent in!! Big gamble since i have both the Supra and Legend being custom.

Hmmm, now the headache begins again… What colour should i go for the Legend? 

Was thinking of Red and Purple….

Darn, so much choices lols.

I went with green and blue for my Supra though!

So exciting but stressful hahaha!!

lol, why would anyone who went for Kickstarter Supra get the Legend now? 
You do know that we'll be given a discount coupon right?

Jan 16, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #756 of 1,544

Maybe that's why he got it :p

Jan 16, 2015 at 9:37 AM Post #757 of 1,544

Yeap! Haha i was impatient and managed to work something out with Jack:). So im not losing out or anything! 

Jan 16, 2015 at 9:37 AM Post #758 of 1,544
Jan 16, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #760 of 1,544
Jan 16, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #761 of 1,544
My Legend R were shipped 10 days ago and still nothing in the mail.
frown.gif

The problem is the tracking number Jack provided me with does not work, so I'm left in the unknown.
I am so impatient and I'd really like to have enough time with my Legend R before my H8P come in play in two weeks.

Jan 16, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #762 of 1,544
  My Legend R were shipped 10 days ago and still nothing in the mail.
frown.gif

The problem is the tracking number Jack provided me with does not work, so I'm left in the unknown.
I am so impatient and I'd really like to have enough time with my Legend R before my H8P come in play in two weeks.

Sirenia, if the package was shipped by priority mail USPS, the shipping won't show unless it reaches France (Im assuming thats your location), then you can start tracking it with your local mail website. I recently sent a registered package to France (from Singapore) and it reached France within 8 days, and tracking only shows up once it reaches France so you should be getting it fairly soon:)

Jan 16, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #763 of 1,544
Indeed. That is the problem with USPS and other post offices that work with them. You don't get tracking in between the sending country and the receiving country. Jack has no choice but to use USPS because until they are a big company, which they will be with our help, DHL-type courier rates are prohibitive for them.

Jan 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM Post #764 of 1,544

Sirenia, if the package was shipped by priority mail USPS, the shipping won't show unless it reaches France (Im assuming thats your location), then you can start tracking it with your local mail website. I recently sent a registered package to France (from Singapore) and it reached France within 8 days, and tracking only shows up once it reaches France so you should be getting it fairly soon:)

That is very good to know. But do you mean the tracking updates show on the USPS website when the parcel reaches France?

Jan 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM Post #765 of 1,544

Yeap! Haha i was impatient and managed to work something out with Jack:). So im not losing out or anything! 

How big is the discount we're getting? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back