Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 6, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #13,501 of 75,472
  Welcome to the club mate. One month ago I have faced the same problem despite my Cygnus being less than 6 month old. Penon fixed it for me

I think I remember reading that,  I thought it was other earbuds, I ordered them on august, so I probably don't have them for 3 months yet, hopefully, they can fix mine as well

till then at least I will have the hp-650 to use if it comes soon this week

Nov 6, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #13,502 of 75,472
  @ClieOS
(or anybody who know's the M2C's well)

My Blox M2C's just broke (cable got stiff and snapped). I really liked the way they sounded. Which earbuds you think have a similar sound to them, up to 50$?

Thanks! 

Unfortunately the one earbud that I can consider to be a direct upgrade (of very similar sound signature) over M2c is the K's 500ohm, which is neither cheap nor particularly easy to drive. There is however a good chance you can get the M2c re-cabled, if that's the only issue it has.

Nov 6, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #13,503 of 75,472

Unfortunately the one earbud that I can consider to be a direct upgrade (of very similar sound signature) over M2c is the K's 500ohm, which is neither cheap nor particularly easy to drive. There is however a good chance you can get the M2c re-cabled, if that's the only issue it has.

That's sad :frowning2:

Unfortunately one of the drivers did have some rattle on basier tracks. So recabling may be a bit pointless now.

These M2C's were so good... a shame really.

But thanks anyway :D

Nov 6, 2016 at 2:23 PM Post #13,504 of 75,472
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-K-s-Earphone-500-ohm-Balanced-High-Impedance-In-Ear-Earphone-Earbud-500-ohms/519064_32751678102.html

k's earphone 500ohm will be going on sale for £60 on the 11th. Worth it? 

Nov 6, 2016 at 2:32 PM Post #13,505 of 75,472
Sanfer finally shipped. Played the ol get-a-trAcking-that-doesn't-work-2-weeks-then-email-them game. Got a "friend, it shipped 5 days ago, please give 2 more for tracking update." 3 daya later i get "acceptance" so do they all think we are idiots?

Im exposing this because twice yesterday on ebay i bought epacket items that shipped and had working with updates showing "accepted".. in under 16 hours

Is there any way to force ali sellers to ship right away? If not i am done with Ali purchases for good. Sure ebay etc do it sometimes but if a seller can't promise me working trAcking within 24 hours shipping with WORKING trAcking i am not buying aliexpress buds anymore.

I cannot count how many times i ordered, waited several weeks, asked What was the hold up and every time get a "friend its sent dont worry" and see "acceptance" 3 days later.

What am i an idiot??? Any store who does this to me will get poor ratings in the future. Believe it or not ill survive perfectly fine without more Ali buds.

I have explained this to MANY sellers on ebay and ali. I have said more times than i can count, just wait until its shipped to post the tracking. Never happens that way.

Tl;dr: unless Ali sellers stop pulling this crap I'm making it clear these guys will not be seeing my Business again.

Nov 6, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #13,508 of 75,472
Sanfer finally shipped. Played the ol get-a-trAcking-that-doesn't-work-2-weeks-then-email-them game. Got a "friend, it shipped 5 days ago, please give 2 more for tracking update." 3 daya later i get "acceptance" so do they all think we are idiots?

Im exposing this because twice yesterday on ebay i bought epacket items that shipped and had working with updates showing "accepted".. in under 16 hours

Is there any way to force ali sellers to ship right away? If not i am done with Ali purchases for good. Sure ebay etc do it sometimes but if a seller can't promise me working trAcking within 24 hours shipping with WORKING trAcking i am not buying aliexpress buds anymore.

I cannot count how many times i ordered, waited several weeks, asked What was the hold up and every time get a "friend its sent dont worry" and see "acceptance" 3 days later.

What am i an idiot??? Any store who does this to me will get poor ratings in the future. Believe it or not ill survive perfectly fine without more Ali buds.

I have explained this to MANY sellers on ebay and ali. I have said more times than i can count, just wait until its shipped to post the tracking. Never happens that way.

Tl;dr: unless Ali sellers stop pulling this crap I'm making it clear these guys will not be seeing my Business again.

I am with you on this! So annoying. Same with my ****...

Nov 6, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #13,509 of 75,472
I am with you on this! So annoying. Same with my ****...

I for one have began sending hck mesages saying exactly what i said above. Getting a tracking numbers for it to not work for 2 weeks, then show accepted, is completely not acceptable to me.

It's not like it's just 2 weeks either. Its 2 weeks until i write back "so you shipped it yet?" and they smiley faces and please wait 5-10 days to bring it to the post office.

Ill be honest i dont know how hard it is getting to a HK post office. But if some sellers are shipping and giving you working ePacket the same day as payment i know these ali sellers are screwing around.

Anyone who has received false tracking on ali. I emplore you to message your favorite ali seller and explain why you won't be giving them more business unless they stop screwing around on shipping.

That thing i bought two days ago on ebay that shipped epacket? It's already being loaded on a plane to the USA. My HCK orders? Probably scrambed together when i sent my usual "so did you send it yet?"

"Yes, friend, we sent it 2 days ago, please wait 5-10 more." *shows accepted 2 days later* :confetti_ball::poop::confetti_ball:

Nov 6, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #13,511 of 75,472

Hi, Have you tried to search the tracking numbers on http://www.17track.net/en/ ?  

If it says "message received", which means the delivery company has the package, but not delivered yet. The shipping company wants to combine a lot of parcels together in one big container, to reduce the cost.

Nov 6, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #13,512 of 75,472
Hi, Have you tried to search the tracking numbers on http://www.17track.net/en/ ?  

If it says "message received", which means the delivery company has the package, but not delivered yet. The shipping company wants to combine a lot of parcels together in one big container, to reduce the cost.

Yes i use 17ttack on the web and my smartphone.

I will see "this tracking number has no history, check with the seller" for weeks.

Wait some weeks, message the seller "so where's my stuff?" they say not to worry and later that night it's accepted and scanned into the processing facility.

I think once in my whole life, on a non epacket delivery, did i see "message received" and that was not air mail.

My point being - and it may be a fruitless struggle that just means no more Aliexpress buds for Vapman - but I'm just not going to do business with anyone who has treated me like that in the past. I've told every one of these sellers multiple times to just not post tracking until it's sent, and if they do, just get the damn thing sent. NiceHCK knows my feelings on this VERY well as he's one of the notorious sellers I've had to "remind" I had an order needing shipping on many occasions. I just don't want to babysit my Aliexpress sellers like that anymore. I'll either pay more to buy from somewhere I don't have to be nagging them constantly to ship the stuff I paid for weeks ago. I told NiceHCK, if they pull this kind of crap on me one more time, I'm never ordering from them again. I had the exact same experience with my one order from AK Audio. So I guess Penon might be my new spot, unfortunately, with their premium prices.

Nov 6, 2016 at 3:48 PM Post #13,513 of 75,472
Never ordered from Ali, but I've had a few e-bay imports that showed up before the tracking even registered that it was shipped. Guess this is a different issue though... either that or I live near a space-time anomaly :blink:

Some people have bottomless scorn for the USPS for some reason, but I've become very appreciative of them since experiencing the vicisitudes of international shipping.

Nov 6, 2016 at 3:51 PM Post #13,514 of 75,472
Never ordered from Ali, but I've had a few e-bay imports that showed up before the tracking even registered that it was shipped. Guess this is a different issue though... either that or I live near a space-time anomaly
blink.gif

I had issues on ebay. I ordered something, and didn't receive it for 2 months. And the seller seems disappeared, all his goods are gone and no response to my message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back