Earbuds Round-Up
Jul 28, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #7,398 of 75,701
Jul 28, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #7,399 of 75,701
  I find Hiegis kind of make the Cygnus darker, less detailed? hmm

Nothing but naked for me. Although I do have the Monk rubber rings on my EM3's...

Jul 28, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #7,400 of 75,701
I need to get some Hiegis if that are that good at fattening the bass/taming the highs. Sucks only Penon seems to carry them and on Ali they add an extra $3 for shipping with every pack of Heigis added...

My Auglamours are ALMOST here but I wanted to share this ridiculous journey it's taken courtesy of UPS with all of you!

I'm hoping the rest of you have less roundabout delivery routes
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #7,401 of 75,701
  I need to get some Hiegis if that are that good at fattening the bass/taming the highs. Sucks only Penon seems to carry them and on Ali they add an extra $3 for shipping with every pack of Heigis added...

My Auglamours are ALMOST here but I wanted to share this ridiculous journey it's taken courtesy of UPS with all of you!

I'm hoping the rest of you have less roundabout delivery routes
biggrin.gif

I got my Hiegi's from Amazon.

With regards to crazy shipping, my Mojito's sat in Customs (which is about 8 miles from my house) and was then transported 80 miles east of home.  No idea...

Jul 28, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #7,402 of 75,701

I got my Hiegi's from Amazon.

With regards to crazy shipping, my Mojito's sat in Customs (which is about 8 miles from my house) and was then transported 80 miles east of home.  No idea...

USPS has been pretty awful lately..... 6 lost packages this month alone for me?

Thanks tons for the Amazon tip, should have thought to check there - some are add on items and some are Prime but altogether it's still cheaper than buying from Penon by a good $9 or so, haha! Just ordered 2 sets thank you!

Jul 28, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #7,403 of 75,701

USPS has been pretty awful lately..... 6 lost packages this month alone for me?

Thanks tons for the Amazon tip, should have thought to check there - some are add on items and some are Prime but altogether it's still cheaper than buying from Penon by a good $9 or so, haha! Just ordered 2 sets thank you!

No problem!

I order multiple Hiegi's from Amazon and found that some sellers will give it to you in the actual cardboard packaging (as in the description), while others will just ship you the foams in a tiny ziploc bag to save on shipping.  Just an FYI in case you cared!

Jul 28, 2016 at 2:12 PM Post #7,404 of 75,701

I'm hoping the rest of you have less roundabout delivery routes :D
http://m.shenzhenaudio.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Hiegi

Jul 28, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #7,405 of 75,701
  I´m really curious, if the bass of the 320 Ohm can be beaten by the LD-3.0 400 Ohm I also have here since yesterday, but hopefully the 320 Ohm V1+2 will arrive today, so I can compare them, too.
(And very soon I´ll get the brand new Seahf IEM, but that just as a side note....) 
biggrin.gif

said that Seahf V1 is closer to Zen 1 than any other version (in terms of appearance and sound). I am really interested to know the difference between those three 320 ohm version 
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #7,409 of 75,701
They're here!!!

Congrats! They look nice. Just realized that they, because of the design, are easy to tell left from right though red and blue foams would look cool on the silver :)

Jul 28, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #7,410 of 75,701
  said that Seahf V1 is closer to Zen 1 than any other version (in terms of appearance and sound). I am really interested to know the difference between those three 320 ohm version 
biggrin.gif

I have both and they are fully burned in.  Seahf V1 is similar sounding to Zen 1 but not tuned the same.
Zen 1 has deeper sub bass and smoother mediums/voices to my ears. Zen 1 sounds a little more relaxed and organic.
Seahf sounds more analytical and a tad colder in comparison.
As for third version, I haven't heard them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back