Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 3, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #18,467 of 75,421
Its been a while since i was last on here.  I am still listening to my qian39s with donuts 
ksc75smile.gif
  Has there been any new earbuds that might be worth trying in the same sound signature of the qian 39.  Mostly lookin at you vapman since i think we both have similar taste 
biggrin.gif

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:15 PM Post #18,468 of 75,421
Its been a while since i was last on here.  I am still listening to my qian39s with donuts :ksc75smile:   Has there been any new earbuds that might be worth trying in the same sound signature of the qian 39.  Mostly lookin at you vapman since i think we both have similar taste :D

There are a few options that are a little more $ but require amp and eq... Dont remember what you do if either?

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #18,471 of 75,421
  I know a few are using their service here.
it seems that Mistertao are going to close their service as soon as March 6th!

Wow, just saw this, luckily they claim they're not taking any orders after march 6th, they say existing orders will still ship. Which is good because i was gonna be mad if they shut down before sending my order out.

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #18,473 of 75,421
From mistertao.com

Dear valued customers:
We regret to announce that, due to new Chinese government policies on international trade, MisterTao will cease to operate on March 31st.
New orders will not be processed starting from March 6th. Already placed orders will be processed and shipped as per usual.
Any remaining deposit in user accounts will be 100% refunded. Please get in touch with our Customer Service to have your refund issued.
We thank you for your companionship and trust in us over all these years. Truthfully, we are incredibly sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Don't hesitate to contact us if any question please. Our Customer Service Email box: services@mistertao.com

This sounds ominous!

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #18,475 of 75,421

Sad day
need to find other forwarding agents now.
I heard about superbuy.com but it seems their shipping is expensive depending on the country your ordering from, not everybody can use the lower shipping services.

Apparently taobaoring is good? No news from them yet about if they're stopping or not.

Apparently people like taobaoring - from their site - 

Mar 3, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #18,480 of 75,421
Apparently people like taobaoring - from their site - 

I'll vouch for them, they have a really good service. Fast and easy. I received my first order in about 2 1/2 weeks, just made a second order a day ago.

Reason I chose taobaoring in the first place was because mistertao wouldn't allow to search for items related to sennheiser, sony, philips, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back