DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Aug 29, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #13,038 of 14,084
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Aug 31, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #13,040 of 14,084
Mp4nation selling Dx90 mini audio.not dx90 ibasso audio. Mp4nation is cheating with their customers. I pay them for ibasso dx90 and they send me dx90 mini.never buy from mp4nation. Pey more 20 and buy from any other seller.

Guys.I brought Dx90 from Egloblecentral not from Mp4nation.I was confused between Mp4nation and Eglobalcentral.i confirmed MP4nation selling Dx90 ibasso audio.its my mystic:pensive:

Thank you for the clarification.

Aug 31, 2015 at 8:24 PM Post #13,041 of 14,084
@Paul - iBasso 

I just saw the link to the DX80 information in your signature and checked it out. That thing is gorgeous and I can't wait to see the reviews start pouring in. I just hope that it's within my relatively meager price range or I'm going to have to wait until it's the DX80 is in planned obsolescence before I can pick one up.

Sorry that one guy (Arly or whoever) was suck a bag of d**ks to you guys on your Facebook page.

Sep 1, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #13,042 of 14,084
  @Paul - iBasso 

I just saw the link to the DX80 information in your signature and checked it out. That thing is gorgeous and I can't wait to see the reviews start pouring in. I just hope that it's within my relatively meager price range or I'm going to have to wait until it's the DX80 is in planned obsolescence before I can pick one up.

Sorry that one guy (Arly or whoever) was suck a bag of d**ks to you guys on your Facebook page.

I try and maintain freedom of speech. While I do not think his comments are constructive and I could take them down, I left them.

The DX80 will surprise many and it will be very affordable. There are some new specifications on FB now.

Sep 1, 2015 at 3:17 PM Post #13,043 of 14,084

I try and maintain freedom of speech. While I do not think his comments are constructive and I could take them down, I left them.

The DX80 will surprise many and it will be very affordable. There are some new specifications on FB now.

I noticed that. I thought about responding to him, but figured why feed the animals.

Any idea of release time frame? Months or next year? Don't want you go be too specific because production issues will always find a way to make you wish you had not said anything. Just wondering how long I have to save. I'm really anxious for a dual card DAP and am mostly happy with my DX90.

Sep 9, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #13,045 of 14,084
  How well does this play do with swapping SD cards?

Quite simple. You can eject the card when the players on and insert another. The player detects the card and asks you to either scan or start browsing folders. (two options)

Using the scan method each card change is advisable and with 32gb card takes about 2-3 minutes.

Sep 9, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #13,046 of 14,084
Hi there, got some basic questions for you.

When the DX90 is on, and also plugged into a USB wall charger (not in a PC), what does the charge icon with the orange squiggle line through the middle mean?
Can the DX90 charge whilst on? Can the DX90 play/charge whilst plugged into a PC?

All these questions relate to some strange behavior. Yesterday I was playing music, and plugged the DX90 into a USB wall charger. The orange squiggle icon appeared which I assumed meant 'charging'. Even after a whole afternoon's worth of charging, the DX90 never said it was full. I didn't worry about this at the time however. I then switch off the device over night. I try to switch on this morning only to find there is no battery. Where have I gone wrong?

I was using a long Anker cable (designed for android phones) plugged into a basic USB wall adapter.

Cheers, Z.

Sep 9, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #13,047 of 14,084
The meaning of the icon "it is connected to a power supply". It does not show the charging process, nor whether it is already charged.

But the charging process is controlled by a controller that will never overcharge. So, it is safe to listen when it is connected to a power supply.

When you turn DX90 on, it takes some seconds until the software starts updating the battery indicator. Until then, the indicator shows empty battery. Did you wait for a few seconds?

Sep 9, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #13,048 of 14,084
  The meaning of the icon "it is connected to a power supply". It does not show the charging process, nor whether it is already charged.

But the charging process is controlled by a controller that will never overcharge. So, it is safe to listen when it is connected to a power supply.

When you turn DX90 on, it takes some seconds until the software starts updating the battery indicator. Until then, the indicator shows empty battery. Did you wait for a few seconds?

Thanks for the quick response Lurker.

The DX90 wouldn't turn on at all, displaying the 'low battery' signal prior to boot up. Does this seem odd? The only other thing I can think is that I may have left the device on, but then it is setup to automatically switch itself off after 10 mins of inactivity, so I can probably rule this out. I haven't set it up to start playing the next album/artist so it wouldn't get very far before running out of music to play in a folder.

Sep 9, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #13,049 of 14,084
  The DX90 wouldn't turn on at all, displaying the 'low battery' signal prior to boot up.

I didn't understant that "the indicator shows empty battery" means that.

Please check if you have no any loop or repeat playback mode turned on. It is possible that your charger provides not enough current to charge and play back at the same time, and the battery just discharged due to so long playback!

I mostly use chargers that output 1-2A, and listen to music while charging every day at work, having no problems... 0.5A output may be not enough, and there are adapters that produce even less, for older phones.

Sep 11, 2015 at 12:02 AM Post #13,050 of 14,084

Quite simple. You can eject the card when the players on and insert another. The player detects the card and asks you to either scan or start browsing folders. (two options)

Using the scan method each card change is advisable and with 32gb card takes about 2-3 minutes.

Wow it works really well scans about 40gb in about 45 seconds on my newer Sandisk card.  I like that I can be playing a song from the 8GB on board memory.  Pull card out and put another card in and click scan, the whole time listening to the music from the 8GB drive with no pauses.  Even during ejecting and rescanning.
So I just my favorite music on the 8GB internal storage then swap cards when I want different music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back