DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Mar 22, 2015 at 7:22 AM Post #11,536 of 14,084
  I wanted to share a few pictures of my setup. I have the Dignis Dark Brown Case 

Excuse me but the real "dark brown" color of the Dignis case is some another, such as at the picture below. You are wrong with the white balance of photos I think. Not a problem it just for reliability.
And there are no black borders around buttons in case of mine version.

Mar 22, 2015 at 7:58 AM Post #11,539 of 14,084
Hi,

Wondering if somebody can help me out with what's going on with my tags. My DX90 seems to be using the old tags of the files instead of the new ones that were edited in Foobar. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening or how to fix it?

Thanks!

Mar 22, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #11,544 of 14,084
I found just a one "terrible" of me with Dignis leather case (just cosmetic thing and it's about a joke below because the quality of this korean product is finest!) - the "gap" at the top of the player between this and case is about 1mm from the back side. But... leather is leather as we know. And that's all about my "terribles" about this case :). It's just great! And many thanks to @Visir, it was his idea about using this case before.

Mar 22, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #11,545 of 14,084
I bought the dignis case and my only caveat was that I had to push extra hard on the buttons since they are recessed, I did end up selling it for that reason alone. I did look really great though! I have a Dignis case for my X5 and I like how it looks and functions with this.

Mar 22, 2015 at 11:40 AM Post #11,546 of 14,084
I bought the dignis case and my only caveat was that I had to push extra hard on the buttons since they are recessed.

I don't think so and with the leather case I have a less "clickability" course that with silicone case but for me the Dignes is absolutely comfortable even with buttons. Try to push buttons smoothly and you'll find the "click"! You'll feel the differences. Just another look no more! Buttons works well with the leather case too.

Very sorry for my flashing about the Dignis case - only yesterday was received :).

Mar 22, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #11,550 of 14,084

Users who are viewing this thread

Back